What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

DeeJ

Bench
The design of our jerseys are fine but the huge blue Ergon Energy/red&yellow WOW/etc ads on them really ruin them.

If it's true that they aren't going to extend their sponsorship with WOW then I really, really hope that NRMA win the rights to front of jersey sponsor. It'll look great, a lot like the Origin jersey.

I didn't think the 2007 Ergon logo was too bad. They made it a bit thinner and fit in with the jersey design of that year.

0,,5386381,00.jpg

Pierced Soul

First Grade
broncos jersey designs have sucked for years, no idea who designs them, and whoever came up with the white and anvy thing needs to be shot

unfortunately a new sponsor on the front wont hide those stupid yellow panels on top of this years jersey :crazy:

flippikat

First Grade
Nike templates FTL. Glad we moved to xBlades but even then I'd like to see us move to ISC, KooGa, Canterbury or Classic.

Never, EVER wish for your team to go for Canterbury jerseys - it's all the same zarking template! Plus they stuffed-up the Warriors 15th anniversary design with the silly collar.

The others are pretty good though.

flippikat

First Grade
{huge Sharks image removed - scroll up if you want to see it!}

Our heritage (and should be home strip if we had to change from last years)

Yeah!! I'm liking the Sharks heritage strip - although I hope it has black numbers on the back of it - white numbers on sky blue aren't easy to read.

flippikat

First Grade
By the way.. I know it's an RU jersey.. but did anyone here see the thing the NSW Waratahs wore tonight? urgh.. looks like a horrid Canterbury training jersey...

flippikat

First Grade
One thought that occurred to me tonight - The NRL really does need a team that plays in red as their main strip.. it's a colour that's sadly under-represented in the comp.

Even though SGI's colours are red & white, their main strip is mostly white - what we need is something RED - just as well that Perth & the Central Coast are frontrunners for expension!

Similarly, the Super-14 could do with a team that wears green... most of the teams in that comp wear varying shades of blue, or red, or white.

beave

Coach
really loving that dragons illawara jersey theyre wearing

pity it's a bit irrelevant to the 1985 GF........ though I suppose you could say that about the doggies 19-diggity's jersey, but wearing a Steelers throwback for a 1985 celebration game between Canterbury and St George is a bit ridiculous IMO, I know I am pretty much echoing the thoughts of most Dragons fans.

It is a good looking jersey though, but why the hell isn't that the Dragons jersey when they play at Wollongong instead of that stupid Wolverine jersey?? They must have a f**king moron in the marketing department down there, or they are using the same assclown that has been designing our mobs jerseys for the last 10 years.

nqcowboy87

Bench
It is a good looking jersey though, but why the hell isn't that the Dragons jersey when they play at Wollongong instead of that stupid Wolverine jersey?? They must have a f**king moron in the marketing department down there, or they are using the same assclown that has been designing our mobs jerseys for the last 10 years.

i think the only jerseys ive ever been happy with are the 2002-2007 home and 2002-2005 away jerseys

nqcowboy87

Bench
By the way.. I know it's an RU jersey.. but did anyone here see the thing the NSW Waratahs wore tonight? urgh.. looks like a horrid Canterbury training jersey...

i know it looks like a bad pyjama shirt

although its for charity which is a good thing, but they couldve picked a better design

Last edited:

beagle

Juniors
What happened to the jerseys in the Roosters v Knights game? I thought they were using the heritage designs?

The Rooster's jersey was like a 70's style they had: different style "V" which continued over the shoulders to the back, and the red and white stripe on the sleeve was placed higher. Don't know what was going on with Newcastle?

2010 home:
picture.php

"heritage" v Knights:

picture.php

Last edited: