What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

adamkungl

Immortal
Maybe ISC & Reebok share the same creative design team? I do use the term creative very, very loosely.

Dragons fans have been complaining about their home jersey, but ours is far more ruined imo....

But the Dragons away jersey is in a league of its own. w.t.f

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Creative geniuses at ISC" :lol:

Clubs must approve jersey designs guys, blame the club before the manufacturer...

Red Bear

Referee
Sponsor integration great but they ruined what was one of the 3 best and most recognisable jersey's in the game (along with the red v and souths). sh*tty sh*tty V

Tibor

Juniors
Dragons 2010 alternate, as seen in Chermside (Bris) Rebel Sport. I can't add images yet so if someone wants to do that, it would be appreciated.

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/Image0055.jpg

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/Image0056.jpg

Timmah6991

Juniors
Dragons 2010 alternate, as seen in Chermside (Bris) Rebel Sport. I can't add images yet so if someone wants to do that, it would be appreciated.

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/Image0055.jpg

i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr194/mn_tibor/NRL/Image0056.jpg

Image0055.jpg

Image0056.jpg

Smithtown

Coach
Dear God

I never though I'de see the day when the Broncos diamond monstrosity of yesteryear was trumped.

Todays the day.

beave

Coach
The Steelers throwback jersey the Saints have been wearing in the last few season was deadset beautiful. That thing they are going to wear this year is uttlerly disgraceful. Why the hell did they feel the need to change it????

***MH***

Bench
St George Alternate jersey > the white lines on the rear of the jersey look like cum-shots or lines of coke.... take your pick.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ok that St Ill jersey really is a piece of sh*t... The reebok logo still looks like it has been photoshopped on, why the f**k is it in black writting... i dont get it is that a real photo ??

Goddo

Bench
Dear God

I never though I'de see the day when the Broncos diamond monstrosity of yesteryear was trumped.

Todays the day.

LOL I sent an email to St George whinging about the new jerseys, and I said "worst jersey since the harlequin diamond Broncos jersey". Great minds and all

Goddo

Bench
Ok that St Ill jersey really is a piece of sh*t... The reebok logo still looks like it has been photoshopped on, why the f**k is it in black writting... i dont get it is that a real photo ??

I had a look at one in a shop the other day, and it is the WORST quality I have ever seen on a footy jersey. They won't sell many this year.

People aren't going to pay up to $155 for the crap they have served up. And its loyal Dragons fans saying this.

Tibor

Juniors

Afraid so mate, took it myself with my phone at Rebel Sport as I said.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rabbitohs played today in what appears to be their heritage jersey for 2010 - a minties strip throwback:

souffsjersey2010.jpg