What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

100%green

Juniors
I like the new ISC cuts to the jerseys. All their gear this year is great. The new Raiders and Panthers away jerseys are really great designs.

As for the Dogs Home Jersey there is a slight change. The Blue around the Jaycar has been dropped and the Jaycar lettering is now blue. I'll try and get a pic.

As for the new Irish Rugby League kit, it looks great.

picImage.php

Tibor

Juniors
The incorporation of the main sponsor on the away jersey is excellent for the dogs. Take note Broncos and Storm....................

It certainly helps a lot when your major sponsor's colours are the same as the team. I think this is more a coincidence then anything that the sponsor is so well incorporated. This wasn't the case when they were showing off the ill-fated Strathfield sponsored jersey!

beave

Coach
True.

But I suppose you could look at it the other way, they could have changed the Jaycar logo's colours to stand out in the jersey. I'm glad they didn't.

LESStar58

Referee
I like the new ISC cuts to the jerseys. All their gear this year is great. The new Raiders and Panthers away jerseys are really great designs.

As for the Dogs Home Jersey there is a slight change. The Blue around the Jaycar has been dropped and the Jaycar lettering is now blue. I'll try and get a pic.

As for the new Irish Rugby League kit, it looks great.

picImage.php

That's the one.... cheers for the pic. I love that colour green. Very strong.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Those irish jerseys fit them like bags which sucks, but what the hell - serbian jersey got a showing in this thread too, so I'm for it! :D

Nuke

Staff member
Who makes those Irish jerseys?
It appears the maker has tried to be a tad different (ala the Canterbury stupid crooked collar) in regards to the white bits coming down from the neck. It looks off balance. There's a logo in the middle of the top of the front of that jersey, and either it's off-centre or the white's not balanced.