What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

innsaneink

Referee
New Blues kit accessories for certain players.

creagh.gif

Paulie Jay

Juniors
Confirmed today Cronulla will be moving to xBlades as their jersey manufacturer. Members of the club can vote for one of three designs for their away strip:

00007897-image.jpg

Hate the middle one, it's a wishy washy mess. I prefer jerseys to have a definite and symmetrical design.

Last edited:
Recently I have thought that Brisbane would do well using the Livestrong jumper they have worn in the past as their alternate. It's different since it seems every other team uses white as an alternate at the moment

Pierced Soul

First Grade
494958-corey-parker-in-the-special-one-off-jersey.jpg

Link

No idea why, but Brisbane will be wearing this against St Geroge.

i think it looks better than the white away one we use....

Recently I have thought that Brisbane would do well using the Livestrong jumper they have worn in the past as their alternate. It's different since it seems every other team uses white as an alternate at the moment

that livestrong jumper was cool. i didnt mind the bumblebee look either.

realistically for an alternate all brisbane have to do is take the home jumper and make it yellow....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Is it black or blue? Hard to tell with that photo, they usually have blue on the white jumpers.

That Raiders jumper isnt too bad, better than their black one.

Patorick

Staff member
I'm guessing the navy Broncos jersey has something to do with the depression charity organisation Beyondblue.

Could be wrong though...

Smiley

Bench
The article talks about it being inspired by one of the traditional colours of Brisbane city so maybe they are marking a special occasion in the history of the city.

Smiley

Bench
The 150 year anniversary was last year though?

Last year it was the 150th anniversary of Queensland becoming independent from New South Wales.

The only thing I can think of is Ekka because it starts the same week but It's more likely to be related to some charity like beyondblue.