What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Charity Shield 27 feb

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors
What would you get if Gaba and Sonic Star had children?

Note: Slackboy72 posted a picture of a person with Down Syndrome wearing a Superman outfit.

In all honesty, this is one of the most disturbing and disgraceful posts I have ever seen. You are not only making fun of this person, his parents and extended family but also the Down Syndrome condition that he is obviously afflicted with.

No further point needs to be made, it is absolute mindless garbage passed off as some kind of joke, a sick joke at that!

Slackboy72

Coach
Look reddwarf, I apologise wholeheartedly.
I fully realise now that noone with Downs Syndrome would ever want to be associated with the geniused crapulence that is Sonic Star.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yeah the Dragqueens play some decent football, but I'd still be stuck watching Souffs as well.

You hate Souths like Russell Crowe killed your dog (probably would if you played it a TOFOG album). For you to even back hand compliment the Dragons says a lot about this spite.

Love it.

Goddo

Bench
Note: Slackboy72 posted a picture of a person with Down Syndrome wearing a Superman outfit.

In all honesty, this is one of the most disturbing and disgraceful posts I have ever seen. You are not only making fun of this person, his parents and extended family but also the Down Syndrome condition that he is obviously afflicted with.

No further point needs to be made, it is absolute mindless garbage passed off as some kind of joke, a sick joke at that!

+1. He wouldn't be making this sort of joke if he had down syndrome family. I have 2 friends with down sydnrome family members (a mates brother and anothers aunty), and it is not something to joke about.

Mods please remove it.

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors

I don't know what's worse, you agreeing with that imbecile poster (# 46) or you with that pack mentality grovelling on your knees laughing hysterically to any poster with an intelligence lower than your inferior double digit IQ!

At least Goddo had the decency to back me up on this one, even Slackboy72 apologised, but you, what a pathetic individual you are. That chicken symbol you claim to represent suits your personality down to a tee!

Sonic Star

Juniors
I don't know what's worse, you agreeing with that imbecile poster (# 46) or you with that pack mentality grovelling on your knees laughing hysterically to any poster with an intelligence lower than your inferior double digit IQ!

At least Goddo had the decency to back me up on this one, even Slackboy72 apologised, but you, what a pathetic individual you are. That chicken symbol you claim to represent suits your personality down to a tee!

Roosters are known as scum for a reason.

adamkungl

Immortal

yawn. its the internet. worse has been said and will be said every day. I honestly don't care.

flippikat

Bench
Bring this oh-so-slightly back on topic..

In New Zealand, the Charity Shield will be screened on Sky Sport 2, Sat 28 Feb from 8pm.

It wasn't in this month's Skywatch magazine, but after an email to Sky they confirmed that it will be screened - good stuff :)