What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Perth Red

Post Whore
seems to be some non-Sydney teams bringing the average down.
Hopefully the new stadium at Newcastle will improve things - just need Canberra, Cowboys and the Warriors to pick things up

seems an even split of non performing clubs to me:

Cowboys, Raiders, Warriors
Panthers, Sharks, Knights (reasons), Sea Eagles

Red Bear

Referee
Sea Eagles is poor, they've had good success in the time since. Sharks not so surprising. Panthers should be better

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Upswing yes, massive? Will depend on results. Knights fans are getting fed up with lacklustre performances, particularly since the departure of first Joey and then Bedsy.

dragondad

First Grade
With hump day over, time for predictions:

Sharks v Roosters - 9k
Broncos v Eels - 34k
Titans v Cowboys - 16k
Bulldogs v Raiders - 13k
Warriors v Knights - 15k
Storm v Rabbitohs - 12k
Tigers v Panthers - 19k
Dragons v Sea Eagles - 16k

Bay City

Juniors

Sharks v Roosters - 9k
Broncos v Eels - 34k
Titans v Cowboys - 16k
Bulldogs v Raiders - 13k
Warriors v Knights - 15k
Storm v Rabbitohs - 12k
Tigers v Panthers - 19k

Hopefully the Broncs will top 40k on a Friday night v the Eels???

JW

Coach
Yep, Parramatta has easily been one of our worst drawing games since moving back to LP. Usually mid-20K's I believe. Should be a few more this time around though.

franklin2323

Immortal

Sharks v Roosters - 9k
Broncos v Eels - 34k
Titans v Cowboys - 16k
Bulldogs v Raiders - 13k
Warriors v Knights - 15k
Storm v Rabbitohs - 12k
Tigers v Panthers - 19k

Tigers v Panthers will be close to sellout what's the capacity

franklin2323

Immortal
Sea Eagles is poor, they've had good success in the time since. Sharks not so surprising. Panthers should be better

2005 we came off a Prelimary final the prior year. Since then no finals and a wooden spoon. At any given time Panthers fans are between 9-13k. The rest come from opposition teams.

Before someone comments Penrith is a league loving area just alot of people support other teams (Including a few posters on here)

Smiley

Bench
Ticketek just opened the top tier of the Eastern Grandstand at Suncorp so I'm guessing there will be about 30,000 to 35,000 tomorrow night.

Red Bear

Referee
2005 we came off a Prelimary final the prior year. Since then no finals and a wooden spoon. At any given time Panthers fans are between 9-13k. The rest come from opposition teams.

Before someone comments Penrith is a league loving area just alot of people support other teams (Including a few posters on here)
Last 4 years not so surprising, but purely on this years form you should get better crowds than you have been.

franklin2323

Immortal
Last 4 years not so surprising, but purely on this years form you should get better crowds than you have been.

I agree most people I speak to were waiting for us to fail and so were expecting a lost and don't show up. Yeah it's disappointing but I can't blame them on prior years form

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ekka will also bring people to Suncorp too I imagine.

Latest posts