What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

dragondad

First Grade
After what happened to La Pa at the start of the year, you have to feel happy for them. Doing it for their teammate.

So your a wommies boy, very interesting.. Did you play all season? Position?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So I'm sure you'll agree that on that basis Roosters have excellent support too?
Good, not excellent:

STG (12 games) 290,806 - average 24,234
WST (12 games) 233,936 - average 19,495
PAR (12 games) 205,348 - average 18,704
SYD (12 games) 202,695 - average 17,894

7k difference.

dragondad

First Grade
Cat 1 Licensed Alloc. Exhausted Cat 2 Licensed Available Cat 3 Licensed Available Cat 2 Unlicensed Single seats only Cat 3 Unlicensed Available Cat 3 Titans Legion Alloc. Exhausted Cat 1 Roosters Supporter Alloc. Exhausted Cat 2 Roosters Supporter Alloc. Exhausted Cat 3 Roosters Supporter Single seats only

dragondad

First Grade
That looks great with all the Alloc. Exhausted, but when you look at the Venue Map, that is not that many supporter bays..

dragondad

First Grade
Wow 3 posts in a row...I'm pumped!

I just did some fake buying on ticketek then re-selling, to see where abouts the tickets are located at the moment.

My estimates are that Tigers have sold more Cat 1,about even on Cat 2,and Saints have sold more Cat 3.

Last edited:

sarahk

Juniors
If pax are anything to go by, then this game will be hugeee! I didnt think it would beat the eels vs dogs crowd of last year but it's looking likely.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
So I'm sure you'll agree that on that basis Roosters have excellent support too?

Roosters were extremely lucky to even have a crowd average of just over 16k,they were helped immensely by opposition supporters

Round 16 against the Warriors in NZ = 20721

20720 were Warriors fans and 1 Roosters fans

Round 19 against the Bulldogs = 19,121

19000 were Bulldogs supporters,121 Roosters fans

Round 22 against the Dragons = 37,994

37500 were Dragons fans and 494 were Roosters fans

Roosters = Disgrace

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Few of my mates play for La pa, and tbh you don't seem the type they would hang round with.

You seem like an old f**kwit.

I'm not old i'm 21 :fist: f**kwit perhaps, but that's probably just because I troll St Merge.

After what happened to La Pa at the start of the year, you have to feel happy for them. Doing it for their teammate.

So your a wommies boy, very interesting.. Did you play all season? Position?

lol...wing, but I hovered between bench and reserve...we had something like 28 players, I didn't get a whole lot of games, didn't play in the GF.

PaulyTom

Juniors
GO Tigers.....

Good to see St George fans going the full hog and attending in numbers.

I would hope the Titans vs Roosters game will get at least 45K

dragondad

First Grade
I'm not old i'm 21 :fist: f**kwit perhaps, but that's probably just because I troll St Merge.

lol...wing, but I hovered between bench and reserve...we had something like 28 players, I didn't get a whole lot of games, didn't play in the GF.

Well I refereed and touchjudged a few of your games. Your little halves are annoying as hell

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looks like it will be 40K + at suncorp, Cat 2 licsenced and unlicsenced are single seats only, Cat 3 still available, the other allocations are exhausted.

dragondad

First Grade
Well it was reported this evening that 39k had been sold, so I'm guessing there will be a tick over 45 on friday.

Chook Norris

First Grade
so basically category 3 licensed/unlicensed remains.. which seems about right
sfx62684.jpg

Latest posts