What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Apey

Staff member

beave

Coach
too bad some Panthers fans didn't have the same attitude when their team was playing last weekend..............TIC (sorta)

PaulyTom

Juniors
Gold Coast should get over 45K. I'm going to say 47K.

St George vs Wests should get 65K. Not sure they will hit the 70K mark this year.

gronkathon

First Grade
Availability:

Category 1 Single seats only
Category 3 Available
Category 1 - DragonsSingle seats only
Category 3 - DragonsAvailable Cat 1 -
Wests Tigers - Single seats only
Cat 3 - Wests Tigers - Available
Cat 1 - Alcohol Free - Alloc. Exhausted
Cat 2 - Alcohol Free - Single seats only
Cat 3 - Alcohol Free - Single seats only

With the sale on Cat 3 tickets hopefully there is a good bump this afternoon

dragondad

First Grade
I think that people are forgetting about the ANZ members. For that reason I think it is very doubtful that there will be anything less than 70k.

Danish

Referee
There are around 14,000 Gold and Silver members I think. The platinum ones would make up another 1000-2000 given the size of the area allocate to them.

You'd have to assume most if not all would turn up to this event.

dragondad

First Grade
Someone just posted on the Saints forum that they just bought 6 tickets, with the PAX in the 56k's. Slow day then...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pax normally includes members. Pax was already past 10k at 9am the other morning.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Pax normally includes members. Pax was already past 10k at 9am the other morning.
Indeed, except PAX is not a completely accurate representation.

There are something like 15-17k ANZ Stadium Members.

Some guy who was first in line at a Ticketek branch on Monday mornig picked up tickets with PAX numbers around 9,000 or so.

Go figure, got no idea how they run this PAX system.