What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

ouwet

Bench
dragonfag still waffling on about our crowds? This merkin goes to one Roosters game in his life and is an expert. Two of those games were monday night - one against the worst team in the premiership - and the other was against the Sharks who are equally sh*t.

We outnumbered Dogs, Souffs, Wests in the regular season, matched Saints, had 20,000 of our own against Penriff and filled our designated bays against Wests in the finals. Be out of here twig.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah ok mate! I was at both games and you didn't outnumber the Bulldogs (On your home turf), the game at ANZ had about 200 Roosters supporters also! And against ST George (I went also) LOLOLOLOLOLOL you didn't match them LOL.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
dragonfag still waffling on about our crowds? This merkin goes to one Roosters game in his life and is an expert. Two of those games were monday night - one against the worst team in the premiership - and the other was against the Sharks who are equally sh*t. Also IIRC it was the game against the Titans when half of the city was closed, the guy sitting behind me turned up at halftime due to the road closures.

We outnumbered Dogs, Souffs, Wests in the regular season, matched Saints, had 20,000 of our own against Penriff and filled our designated bays against Wests in the finals. Be out of here twig.

:lol::lol::lol:

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Tom_Ace, you're fighting a losing battle, just jump ship before you lose all credibility.

Roosters are the ultimate bandwagoners ... their crowds are generally appalling when they're not travelling well, and rise steeply when they are.

In 2009, the Roosters pulled 3 of the 4 lowest home crowd figures ... 6,232 vs Gold Coast, 7,472 vs Cronulla, 8,021 vs New Zealand. They also managed just 8,412 vs Melbourne and 8,611 vs Newcastle .... embarrassing.

They've even pulled the worst and 6th worst crowds in 2010, as well as grabbing two more entries (15th and 18th worst) in the bottom 20.

That's 9 entries in the bottom 20 for the past two years .. over 40 total figures, the Roosters, who represent 6.25% of the competition, are polling 22.5% of the 40 lowest crowd figures over the past two seasons.

It's ridiculously poor.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah ok mate! I was at both games and you didn't outnumber the Bulldogs (On your home turf), the game at ANZ had about 200 Roosters supporters also! And against ST George (I went also) LOLOLOLOLOLOL you didn't match them LOL.

Where were the Dogs fans sitting at the SFS? Apart from a handful under the big screen on the Eastern GA they weren't there. Looking across to the Eastern grandstand there were hardly any Bulldogs fans to see when they scored tries and on the Western side there were hardly any to spot either so enlighten me where were they??

Danish

Referee
Tom_Ace, you're fighting a losing battle, just jump ship before you lose all credibility.

Roosters are the ultimate bandwagoners ... their crowds are generally appalling when they're not travelling well, and rise steeply when they are.

In 2009, the Roosters pulled 3 of the 4 lowest home crowd figures ... 6,232 vs Gold Coast, 7,472 vs Cronulla, 8,021 vs New Zealand. They also managed just 8,412 vs Melbourne and 8,611 vs Newcastle .... embarrassing.

They've even pulled the worst and 6th worst crowds in 2010, as well as grabbing two more entries (15th and 18th worst) in the bottom 20.

That's 9 entries in the bottom 20 for the past two years .. over 40 total figures, the Roosters, who represent 6.25% of the competition, are polling 22.5% of the 40 lowest crowd figures over the past two seasons.

It's ridiculously poor.

And yet for all your hollering we still averaged only a few hundred less than your mob this year, and 2000 less last year.

You'd think consecutive minor premierships would have put more bums on seats, eh?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
It doesn't help when WIN stadium can only fit about 7 people into it

If Dragons played mores games at the Sydney football stadium or ANZ they would have the 2nd highest crowd average in the NRL behind the Broncos

Tom Ace

Bench

It's ridiculously poor.

Yet we still had a good average over 17k. So all that is irrelevant to me.

I was pointing out that Haynetrain was a bandwagoner.

Every team has bandwagon supporters that get on when the team is going well. If anyone thinks otherwise they are kidding themselves.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yet we still had a good average over 17k. So all that is irrelevant to me.

I was pointing out that Haynetrain was a bandwagoner.

Every team has bandwagon supporters that get on when the team is going well. If anyone thinks otherwise they are kidding themselves.

Roosters had that crowd average due to opposition supporters you dope

One home game in NZ where there were all kiwi fans and the Anzac game when there were 90% Dragons fans

Roosters =disgrace

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters crowd average was 16,184 not over 17k

Take away the NZ home game and the Anzac game and the Roosters crowd average is about 80

sarahk

Juniors
It doesn't help when WIN stadium can only fit about 7 people into it

If Dragons played mores games at the Sydney football stadium or ANZ they would have the 2nd highest crowd average in the NRL behind the Broncos

The same could be said about Parra and to an extent Tigers.

As for the Roosters, honestly who cares what their crowd average was this year, its not like it was THAT bad!! They do have alot of bandwagoners, but which team doesnt ?

Tom Ace

Bench
Roosters had that crowd average due to opposition supporters you dope

One home game in NZ where there were all kiwi fans and the Anzac game when there were 90% Dragons fans

Roosters =disgrace

I'm sorry, I'm struggling to hear you over that band.

Sounds like you said something about opposition supporters.

Can you actually show the figures for this or are you just going off what suits your little argument?

By the way, 90% :lol:

Roosters=Awesomeness

ouwet

Bench
Where were the Dogs fans sitting at the SFS? Apart from a handful under the big screen on the Eastern GA they weren't there. Looking across to the Eastern grandstand there were hardly any Bulldogs fans to see when they scored tries and on the Western side there were hardly any to spot either so enlighten me where were they??

I wasn't sitting under the big screen... LOL Neither were the majority of Bulldog fans! So by your email there were a few hundred Bulldog fans at the ground :lol:

Get your head out of the chook pen... If you bothered to look either to the left or right of the Pen you would've seen more Bulldog supporters in the stands then the half bay the Pen take up! The otherside had heaps of Bulldog supporters too! You didn't outnumber us, if it wasn't for the Bulldog supporters who turned up you would've got another pathetic crowd of 6-9K instead of 20K.

dragondad

First Grade
dragonfag still waffling on about our crowds? This merkin goes to one Roosters game in his life and is an expert. Two of those games were monday night - one against the worst team in the premiership - and the other was against the Sharks who are equally sh*t. Also IIRC it was the game against the Titans when half of the city was closed, the guy sitting behind me turned up at halftime due to the road closures.

Hahaha good one mate, I actually go to quite a few roosters games because I'm an sfs member and enjoy going to the footy.

I went to Cowboys, Souths, Titans, Manly.

dragondad

First Grade
Just wanted to go see some footy mate, especially after seeing nothing when I was in Africa for the World Cup.

My predictions:

Suncorp - 44k
ANZ - 71k

adamkungl

Immortal
lol ouwet is full of sh*t. Dogs fans were easily outnumbered that day.
We were close to 50/50 with Saints fans at the SCG, bit less at SFS.
Who the f**k wants to watch Monday night games against QLD teams? Nobody.