What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

First Grade
Origin crowd was good, i was apart of the blatcheys blues section and the atmosphere there was awesome, shame about the result but considering the weather the crowd was good.

Chook Norris

First Grade
it'll make 10k.. but only just i think

crowd @ OKI was about 15,000~~

---

edit: Tigs v Warr @ Campbelltown: Crowd: 10,061

15068 @ OKI

Last edited:
C-Town crowd was poor, but Campbelltown isn't the best venue for Friday Night games, the game would've been better off at LO (which is where it was originally scheduled to be played). I think that's our second sub-15k crowd (home or away) for the year, and probably our first sub-17k home crowd for the year.

The Tank

Bench
Tigers crowd was bad but don't be too harsh. They usually achieve good attendances, a one-off aint too bad.

ByRd

First Grade
Tigers crowd was bad but they always do well so can excused for one game. I think the bigger disappointment was the Dragons crowd.

Just over 15k to the first game at Kogarah for the year, your team is on top and versing a sydney rival, that is a piss poor crowd.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Tigers crowd was bad but they always do well so can excused for one game. I think the bigger disappointment was the Dragons crowd.

Just over 15k to the first game at Kogarah for the year, your team is on top and versing a sydney rival, that is a piss poor crowd.
Why did Kograh have an upgrade when they anything between 15000-18000.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Why did Kograh have an upgrade when they anything between 15000-18000.

it's about right Teddy, maybe a bit more capacity would help at both grounds.

Saints, Dogs, Eels and Tigers have a lot of support nation wide, they always have.

Souths would be another but the'yve been crap for so long that no one knows what support they have, give them a prelim final and watch em come out of the woodwork. (another 70k+ is possible like last year)

The only teams in Sydney with small support would be Cronulla and Penrith, heck in regional areas I've seen plenty that like Manly and the roosters, but the other two, not much, I guess when you think about it, they are the youngest of the sydney teams and this probably goes against them.

Brutus

Referee
Souths beat Wests by 40

Wests beat Warriors by 44

Warriors beat Souths

What's doing???

On the crowd thing, I wonder if the shifting of the Warriors game to Campbelltown played a role in small crowd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts