What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyg

Juniors
its been talked to death already but i think the best and easiest way to get bigger crowds from members is to include more away games in the packages at each club. e.g. souths have made a go at it with the reserved membership at 14 games (2 away + gosford). Compare this to collingwood were they have an 18 game option (11 H & 7 A in melbourne) for a similar price

Why dont the Sydney clubs form some sort of agreement so each club has a membership option with access to all away games included. this would be difficult given the number of suburban grounds but, no reason why it wouldnt work for the bulldogs, roosters, souths at SFS and ANZ? i really think this would boost crowds even more in big stadiums

Agreed. even if it's just a matter of paying $5 for admin fees. and exclude the boutique stadiums.

Was gutted this morning when I found out ch9 didn't show the Storm till 11. f**kers

Brutus

Referee
Waratards (NSW union team) only got 15,000 tonight as well.

They are on top of the ladder apparently.

Didgi

Rain and easter weekend hampered the Cowboys crowd, not sure about the weather in Sydney?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
15551 - poor for the QLD derby

I honestly thought it looked more than that on tv?

Cronulla have posted some solid crowds given their form and the year from hell. 11820, 10741, 13213. including rain a monday night game and interstate side. hopefully they can get a few more sunday games this season to push their average back close to 13K

joshie

Live Update Team
can anyone calculate every attendace so far in NSW, and then every non NSW game. i think that out of the non NSW matches, they could be just behind the attendances in NSW. just a thought.

Last edited:

brad_19

Juniors
can anyone calculate every attendace so far in NSW, and then every non NSW game. i think that out of the non NSW matches, they could be just behind the attendances in NSW. just a thought.

I take it you mean averages?? I'd suggest with Broncos getting home crowds of 48 and 32k, and the Storm getting a 25k this weekend, that interstate averages would be higher then that of NSW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts