What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamin

Juniors
It is. Their previous largest was also against the Dragons at the MCG in 2000. It was 23,239.

AuckMel

Bench
Alot of Dragon supporters down the southern end that the CH 9 cameras didn't show.

Yea, there was. Good job cheering your team on.
icon14.gif

It is. Their previous largest was also against the Dragons at the MCG in 2000. It was 23,239.

Bodes well for the new stadium, very good number.

If they can get this at ettihad then in future bubble games the crowds will be very decent and also look very good. It will make for a great atmosphere.

I am becoming convinced the Storm can manage around a 25,000 average at the bubble stadium easily and in short order.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great crowd and sounded a good atmosphere. This rugby league will never take off outside NSW and Q'land!

big_matt

Juniors
I thought no-one in vic liked league?

Great crowd. Should be able to maintain close to that at the bubble.

user_nat

Coach
I actually thought the crowd looked bigger than that.

Wonder what it would have been with a 7:30 kickoff (if any difference at all..).

Storming Norman

Juniors

Famous Mundine Mouth Off Match...3 March 2000

10 years and 1 month later well nearly to the day..

Break home crowd records today.

Previous highest at the Docklands was 20,084 in 2008. Well a 25% increase in the crowd.

As a storm fan, Might have the house full sign on the bubble stadium

CC_Roosters

First Grade
its been talked to death already but i think the best and easiest way to get bigger crowds from members is to include more away games in the packages at each club. e.g. souths have made a go at it with the reserved membership at 14 games (2 away + gosford). Compare this to collingwood were they have an 18 game option (11 H & 7 A in melbourne) for a similar price

Why dont the Sydney clubs form some sort of agreement so each club has a membership option with access to all away games included. this would be difficult given the number of suburban grounds but, no reason why it wouldnt work for the bulldogs, roosters, souths at SFS and ANZ? i really think this would boost crowds even more in big stadiums

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Well done Roosters fans!

Dogs v Souths kids aged 4-16 in for FREE with a paying adult.

30k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts