What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
If the Dogs and Eels win again next week (which they should) then what crowd can we expect for the Dogs v Eels clash the following week?

30k plus for sure.

ouwet

Bench
If the Dogs and Eels win again next week (which they should) then what crowd can we expect for the Dogs v Eels clash the following week?

30k plus for sure.

Yeah should be if both teams win (Fingers crossed)...
In 4 weeks time we play St George at Homebush, should be another 30K+ Crowd.

dragondad

First Grade
Problem with that is that it is a Friday night at Homebush,a bitch to get out to.But definately should be 25k-30k

Goddo

Bench
Mind you, the AFL had a crowd at Etihad not long ago that looked like 2 blokes and a dog were there and it was anounced as 18k... might be better than it seems in that stadium.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
If melbourne are getting 13-15k on a monday night at an oval stadium in a city with a short history of rugby league and few travelling fans then the futures bright :D. I can't wait for the storm to play out of the rectangular stadium, they should average 15-20K there a season and that will do wonders for the league average

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you use the same place for stats as me, I don't blame you for getting it wrong. they had the average listed as 12k. They hadn't updated properly for this round - they counted the canberra game but had the crowd as 0.
Exactly the place. Why they pre-enter it as 0 is beyond me.

yakstorm

First Grade
Good crowd for the Storm, despite the rivalry between the Storm and Sea Eagles, the match has never being one of the Storm's top drawers.

Hopefully the result doesn't affect the match next week, and it gets the blockbuster crowd it deserves.

MsStorm

Bench
14,171... better then I thought! good turnout IMO :)

I expected about the 15,000 being Monday night with school resuming, very pricey tickets and of course it was live on foxtel, which would have kept quite a few at home.

Decent crowd considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts