What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
You going to watch the Bears play 1st grade this weekend? Oh wait.:lol:

North Sydney/Central Coast bears = Dead and Buried!
Ironic, you paying me out for my club not existing (or, more to the point, not being in first grade, playing Auckland this weekend i believe) when you have a cross as your display pic...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Classy dragondad, attack all our club and its fans when there's just one moron trashtalking. :clap: Calling him childish, fair dinkum :lol:.

There will be more Canterbury supporters there, there's no doubt about that, but Saints will have huge representation in the stands.

ByRd

First Grade
I wont deny that the Dragons have more interstate support but in Sydney imo we are just ahead. We always get huge numbers wherever we go, Manly, Penrith, Parra, SFS, Canberra, Newcastle etc.

but anyways it doesnt really matter, its good that there are people out there that will travel no matter who they support

hellteam

First Grade
Looks like an awesome Friday night of crowds. Anyone know of what the biggest Friday night (since there's been 2) aggregate crowd has been?

Jono1987

Juniors
I wont deny that the Dragons have more interstate support but in Sydney imo we are just ahead. We always get huge numbers wherever we go, Manly, Penrith, Parra, SFS, Canberra, Newcastle etc.

but anyways it doesnt really matter, its good that there are people out there that will travel no matter who they support

Agree. Over the past few years the Bulldogs average crowd numbers suggest that they're the most supported team in Sydney. Which is helped by playing in an all-seat stadium no doubt. Personally I wish that both Kogarah and Wollongong were small purpose built stadiums and then I'm sure we'd go close to matching the Bulldogs in average crowd numbers. As for Ouwet the wise suggesting we have 'sh*t' support in Sydney, uppercut time pal.

user_nat

Coach
Tickets for Broncos v Titans must not be going so well. NRL.com posted this article.
Plenty of tickets available for Broncos v Titans
With just over 24 hours until kick off there are still thousands of tickets available for Friday night's blockbuster between the Brisbane Broncos and Gold Coast Titans at Suncorp Stadium.
Be there to witness the annual showdown live at Suncorp Stadium tomorrow night, as Darren Lockyer and Scott Prince fight it out for this year's bragging rights.

Tomorrow night's game also marks Corey Parker's 200th first grade game for the Broncos, a major milestone for any player.

Players from both teams will be trying to prove they're worthy of Origin selection, so it promises to be a ferocious battle.|

Gates will open at 5pm, with the under 20's taking the field at 5.20pm. All the main game action will then burst onto the field at 7.30pm.

With plenty of tickets still available, NRL junior passes will be accepted at the gates tomorrow night.

Gold seating isn't even exhausted yet, which is quite odd.
I guess it isn't overly surprising since both teams aren't going as good as usual this year in the crowd department.

Last edited:

JW

Coach
Tickets for Broncos v Titans must not be going so well.

Gold seating isn't even exhausted yet, which is quite odd.

I guess it isn't overly surprising since both teams aren't going as good as usual this year in the crowd department.

Hopefully it surges a bit before kick-off. Under 40K for this fixture, regardless of how either team is doing, would be disappointing.

Brutus

Referee
Michael Ennis is currently being interviewed on 2UE and he said he spoke to Greenberg who reckons 40k worth of tickets have been sold.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
so lets say 3 people don't turn up. They still count pre sale no shows.

They don't include it in the crowd figures though you dope,thats my point,they only include the people who actually turn up to the game in the crowd figures

30k worth of tickets was sold for the Bunnies/Eels game and the crowd figure was just over 25k,do you understand that the numbers of tickets sold doesn't indicate how many people will actually turn up to the game you spastic?(season ticket holders can't make it to every single game you tard)

When a club announces there crowd figure it is the number of people actually in the god damn stadium not how many tickets they sold,they don't include people who bought tickets and didn't show up in the crowd figures you loser

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
Maybe he meant they're expecting 40,000?

I cannot see how 40,000 have been sold... Cat A tickets right on the 50 metre line are still available (opposite the Bulldogs members)... Unless everyone is buying Cat C tickets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.