What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragondad

First Grade
Whatever it is,plus the walkup crowd/junior passes etc,looks like this will be the biggest Sydney non-finals crowd ever?

Moffo

Referee
tim it was 104,583 to be exact

dogs v warriors got 43k last year didn't it?

i don't think it will beat that

Billythekid

First Grade
Broncos got a big win last week and have a few stars coming back this week. As far as i'm concerned against an in form titans team they should be expecting 45K. Anything less than 40K would be a huge disappointment.

Would be amazing if the combined total on Friday could top 80K. Gonna be a great round for crowds.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Broncos v Titans:

Availability: GoldSingle seats only MaroonSingle seats only BlueAvailable Blue UnlicensedAvailable WhiteAvailable White UnlicensedSingle seats only Away Supporter BaySingle seats only

flamin

Juniors
Whatever it is,plus the walkup crowd/junior passes etc,looks like this will be the biggest Sydney non-finals crowd ever?
There was a few 50k+ crowds at the SCG match of the round back in the 60s. The highest normal home and away crowd in Sydney is St George v Balmain with 55934.

user_nat

Coach
Broncos v Titans:

Availability: GoldSingle seats only MaroonSingle seats only BlueAvailable Blue UnlicensedAvailable WhiteAvailable White UnlicensedSingle seats only Away Supporter BaySingle seats only

Gold was exhausted earlier in the week. Seems odd.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I keep hearing that 40000 is expected at ANZ tonight on the radio. Really hope the reports are close to the mark!

hellteam

First Grade
Its a beautiful day up here, has been all week, so we got no excuses if the crowd isn't good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts