What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 dragons jersey or other teams

morris_magic

Juniors
does anyone have pictures of our 2010 jersey?im dieing to know
or any other club jerseys i thinl this ones fake because i dont want to beleive
that we are changing adidas:(

Attachments

• 2009_NRL_Dragons_Header-150x150.jpg
    2009_NRL_Dragons_Header-150x150.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 2009_NRL_Dragons_Pri-150x150.jpg
    2009_NRL_Dragons_Pri-150x150.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 114
I think you will find that is a fan's interpretation of what the jersey should look like. I think it looks good, though someone please tell them - V NECKS FOR FOOTY JERSEYS!!!

does anyone have pictures of our 2010 jersey?im dieing to know
or any other club jerseys i thinl this ones fake because i dont want to beleive
that we are changing adidas:(

This one isn't an actual jersey but we are changing from adidias to Reebok.

Home jersey will be fine, the real concern is the away jersey if Reebok use some of their horrendous standard jersey templates.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I like Reebok gear they do the NFL, plus Adidas owns Reebok, I have never liked the Adidas Saints jersey.

morris_magic

Juniors
i think this is how our away jersey will look, but again im not sure

Attachments

• 2009_NRL_Dragons_Sec_1-150x150.jpg
    2009_NRL_Dragons_Sec_1-150x150.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 69
The GC Titans are changing to adidas. The Courier Mail up here has already shown pictures of the new strips, I think they can be found on Timmah's 2010 jersey link in the NRL forum. As for the red alternate strip, I highly doubt that will be the design for 2010. Those jersey's are mock ups by RL fans of what they would like to see. The red one in particular has been floating around since last year at least.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Yes Reebok is in for 2010. If they dont adopt the v-neck they should at least make the collar white, i dont know why it is red:?

But what they do need to change is the red rag. If it was all red with a few horizontal stripes it would be better than whatever they have going down the side, and the small stripes at the top.

Goddo

Bench
I don't like the all red away strip with flames on it. Nothing about it is st george or illawarra. Its lame.

Away should be Steelers jersey, white shorts and St George hooped socks

Home should be St George jersey, white shorts and Steelers white socks

Last edited:

Dragon Dave

Bench
Bump

Surely if we are infact going with Reebok for 2010 (haven't seen an official article) then they would have to take the adidas logo off our website soon? They go back to training soon and would be wearing reebok gear wouldn't they?