What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Gains and Losses

hey guys i thought this may be interesting to see what is going on in the world of F7's. I also thought it would be a good idea for 'free agents' to place down their names for a club to 'sign'. this may be the worst idea, or maybe a very interesing one, only time will tell, but hey, who is moving around and who is willing to start playing.

Legend: Released, Unconfirmed, confirmed, Retired.

Titans

Gains:
Losses:
Resigned:

Bluebags

Gains:
Losses: Lossy, petetheileet
Resigned:

Warriors

Gains: Lossy
Losses: Jessbass(fulltime-part time)
Resigned:

Eels

Gains:
Losses: Lingard
Resigned:

Cougars

Gains: Broncodr01d
Losses: Bulldog Force, Alehana, T.B.A, Sharkfest2009, 110KGpantherpower
Resigned: griffo346

Panthers

Gains:
Losses:
Resigned: BWS

Rabbitohs

Gains:
Losses:
Resigned:

Dragons

Gains:
Losses: Baldwin
Resigned:

Roosters

Gains: Cliffhanger
Losses: Hevydevy, The Teach, Roosterboy60, Rufus Youngblood, Condochook, STSAE, Melon
Resigned:

Looking at other options/newbies:

*Correct any incorrect information, and could captains please post who they have 'resigned' for 2010.*

**If anyone is looking for a new home i would be happy to place your names down here for club interest and if you would like to join please do the same.**

Last edited:

griffo346

First Grade
Cougars

Gains:
Broncodr01d

Losses: Bulldog Force, Alehana, T.B.A, sharkfest2009 all released for 2010 season
110kgpantherpower was already released mid season

Yet to be resigned: dallymessenger, Downie, IanG, obsulete, lockyno1, Matt23, Big Pete (vc), NK Arsenal, Mr Fahreinheit

Resigned for 2010: griffo346

Squad for 2010:

griffo346 (C)
Broncodr01d

bartman

Immortal
Eels so far:
Losses: Lingard (time contraints)
Gains: -

And I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome any people new to F7s or any free agents, and mention that the Eels have three spaces left in our 2010 roster, with lots of room for keen players to write pretty much as many games as they as like :D. Just head to the Eels team thread and say hi, or send a PM if you are interested...

Currently it looks like The Teach, Roosterboy60, Rufus Youngblood, Condochook and STSAE won't be a part of next season. Melon might be in the same boat, calling a game "his last" this season.

antonius

Coach
My mail has it that JB is actually seriously considering this... c'mon guys rally 'round...

Jes ... please ... don't do it.
I can understand the time constraints being a captain can incure, but I hope Jes stays involved as a player, he would be sorely missed if he hangs up the boots completely.He is inspirational, he was the only reason I started playing again (pestered the crap out me for months LOL) So yes come on Dave one piece every now and then mate.

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks for the compliments, guys. This thread is supposed to be about comings and goings, so I don't want to derail it any more, other than to say that I'm likely to stay on board but my involvement will be drastically reduced. I'll still play - I'm not sure how many matches - but I won't be nearly as hands on as I have been for the last four years.

(It's hard to keep saying "no" when members of the old guard insist otherwise!)

Now, back on topic!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Warriors:
IN: Lossy (uncomfirmed)
OUT: Jesbass (unconfirmed)
bullsh*t you are. you're a kiwi.

you can't leave.

Don't you remember the contracts Nutty made us sign, using our own blood as ink.

and the threat within if we left...:cool:

Jesbass

First Grade
bullsh*t you are. you're a kiwi.

you can't leave.

Don't you remember the contracts Nutty made us sign, using our own blood as ink.

and the threat within if we left...:cool:

I don't know why people think I'm not serious. The old guard have convinced me to stay, but I'll definitely be involved in a much smaller capacity than before. I think I'll be the least team player-esque that I've ever been. Alas. :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mate I know you're serious.

Thats the disappointing bit, because as a writer you're an absolute legend!

You must make one promise, to play against the Panthers.

pweeeeease

Jesbass

First Grade
Mate I know you're serious.

Thats the disappointing bit, because as a writer you're an absolute legend!

You must make one promise, to play against the Panthers.

pweeeeease

Lol, you flatter far too freely, Mr Unit. No promises!

Lossy

Juniors
Great news if it comes off. Welcome back Lossy. :thumn

Cheers Willow. The last walkabout did me a world of good and, like JB, there's an awful lot of change in the air. Also like JB, I won't be in every match. The roster should be too strong for that. A bit like the Bluebags.

Surely not. Hope you stay on Jesbass. If you don't mind me saying, you're the lifeblood of the Warriors and the F7s.

I heartily agree.

:lol: You're a bugger, JB. A slight omission. :p Will catch you over the break.

Jesbass

First Grade
:lol: You're a bugger, JB. A slight omission. :p Will catch you over the break.

Not a decision made lightly, nor one made when I approached you, PB. I'd still love to see you on board, though. It'd be an honour to pull on the e-jersey alongside you once again! :thumn

Latest posts