What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

MsStorm

Bench
Storm packages are going to be mailed out December 18...just in time for Xmas when everyone's buying presents and on holidays.:?
Not really good timing, but its a start I guess.

yakstorm

First Grade
Encouragingly this year, more and more clubs are making their membership tallies public.

Bulldogs - 4,468
Rabbitohs - 6,437 Ticketed + 4,000 Non Ticketed
Raiders - 1,977
Sea Eagles - 1,700 Ticketed + 500 Non Ticketed
Dragons - 1,000

I've also heard from the club that the Eels have already exceeded their 2009 figures, which were announced at 4,100 which is encouraging.

Now it would be good if between all the NSW Clubs we could finish with 100,000 members (of any type) for this membership period.

dimitri

First Grade
Encouragingly this year, more and more clubs are making their membership tallies public.

Bulldogs - 4,468
Raiders - 1,977
Dragons - 1,000

I've also heard from the club that the Eels have already exceeded their 2009 figures, which were announced at 4,100 which is encouraging.

Now it would be good if between all the NSW Clubs we could finish with 100,000 members (of any type) for this membership period.

I agree, very encouraging!

Hopefully after any weekend sales, the Bulldogs should be very close to the 5000 Mark!!!

Great work from them!!

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors

Bulldogs - 4,468
Raiders - 1,977
Dragons - 1,000

This figure comes from the little membership video with Del on the dragons site.

I am under the impression that this is not actually the dragons total. My reasoning being that the first day that video was put on the site it showed 1000 members and weeks later it still shows the same.

It is simply a promotional video and not a actual membership counter. I assume/hope that this will be added to the site at a later date.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yup, just noticed that too... that looks like it will be an updated counter.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What's Melbourne's. I'm interested if the membership culture in Vic is translating to the Storm?

Is the pissing contest over yet?

At the end of the day I hope a few clubs break the 10k-15k mark regardless of ticketed or non ticketed members and motivate other clubs to pick up their game and push membership hard.

Manly should have cashed in bigtime after 2008 but failed.

Each club has a different ploy to push membership Souths - new signings/ survival, Dogs - successful year/ survival.

One day I would love see a game played where no tickets went on sale to the public, a packed house with season ticket holders from both clubs taking all the seats.
If this ever happens we would be at the top of our game

Nailed it it one Sugar,its about all clubs lifting their numbers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What's Melbourne's. I'm interested if the membership culture in Vic is translating to the Storm?
As has been mentioned earlier in this thread a few times, 2009 members are being mailed packages late this year, while general sale will begin in January. Unfortunately their hand was forced by the Stadium issue.

ByRd

First Grade
bulldogs closing in on 5,000 fast, we are on 4,940 now.

Great work by all clubs.

Moe

Juniors
What are the chances of getting figures from all clubs?

Will be interesting to compare the QLD teams to NSW

Latest posts