What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

jc155776

Coach
Single game tickets to Titans are atrocious, and the second category seating, while expensive, has farkin horrible viewing angles.

Combine that with piss poor public transport options as well and you wonder why people bother with them.

Fein

First Grade
Single game tickets to Titans are atrocious, and the second category seating, while expensive, has farkin horrible viewing angles.

Combine that with piss poor public transport options as well and you wonder why people bother with them.

I agree wholeheartedly.

They'd want to perform this year otherwise it could well be the beginning of another end.

_Johnsy

Referee
How pissed off would you be paying for Titanium family tickets ($1560) and being seated up the rear of S1.

Fein

First Grade
How pissed off would you be paying for Titanium family tickets ($1560) and being seated up the rear of S1.

Simply Johnsy, it's a disgrace.

It's almost as though the club are holding the locals to ransom and saying "support us or you'll know what will happen if you don't".

Bluebags1908

Juniors
The 4 most disappointing teams (in order):

1. Penrith - for the area that they represent they're utterly pathetic
2. Titans
3. Raiders
4. Manly

(I wil cut the Tigers a bit of slack - at least they have the excuse of having 400 different home grounds).

Ticketed members so far in total - 80,140 (average: 5,009)
Ticketed members total last year - 92,955 (average 5,810)

That's not too bad considering the Storm are going to pick up heaps more members before the comp kicks off.

adamkungl

Immortal
Titans prices are a bloody joke. I'm sure they would have double to triple the memberships if they halved their prices.

Bluebags1908

Juniors

2. Titans
3. Raiders
4. Manly

(I wil cut the Tigers a bit of slack - at least they have the excuse of having 400 different home grounds).

Ticketed members so far in total - 80,140 (average: 5,009)

That's not too bad considering the Storm are going to pick up heaps more members before the comp kicks off.

Revised totals inclusive of Souths latest numbers update (9,022 members) -

Ticketed members so far in total - 80,291 (average: 5,018)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gold Coast must realise those prices are not going to be sustainable much longer...

_Johnsy

Referee
Simply Johnsy, it's a disgrace.

It's almost as though the club are holding the locals to ransom and saying "support us or you'll know what will happen if you don't".

Well they are the Gold Coast 3rd time luckies

Perth Red

Post Whore
Some of those numbers (the under 3,000) are very poor for a game as popular as ours. Why aren't people signing up when it saves them money?

MsStorm

Bench
Very happy to read that Storm have sold 1,416 memberships in the first week of sales. Hopefully that trend continues and we achieve the target of 10,000 members for this year.

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade

2. Titans
3. Raiders
4. Manly

i thought searle was a good administrator, surely he sees they are too expensive. with the season they had last year and the addition of Bird they could go a step further this year, they should have the potential to increase there members not float on 4000 for 2 months!

the warriors havent really moved from 4000 since they started releasing the numbers. Whats going on there?

jc155776

Coach
i thought searle was a good administrator, surely he sees they are too expensive. with the season they had last year and the addition of Bird they could go a step further this year, they should have the potential to increase there members not float on 4000 for 2 months!

the warriors havent really moved from 4000 since they started releasing the numbers. Whats going on there?

Their big ticket is the corporate dollar.

They make a sh*tload from their boxes, which are unbelievably pricey.

Latest posts