What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Evenflow

Bench
In a similar thing to what Johnsy did with the Dragons i Just thought it'd be interesting to compare the Tits and the Mexicans memebership prices given both will be/are playing out of new stadiums. The difference in pricing doesn't make the Tits ridiculously high pricing seem any more attractive, just worse if that's possible.

Titans & Storm

Titanium reserved - Adult $606 Junior $345 (12 & under) Family 1A+1K $780 2A+2K$1560
Premiers Club - Adult $430 Concession $370 Junior $190 (15 and under) Family 2A 1J $824 OR 1A 2J $636 Extra Junior $149

Gold reserved - Adult $446 Junior $254 (12 & under) Family 1A+1K $574 2A+2K $1148
Champions Club - Adult $335 Concession $240 Junior $125 (15 & under) Family 2A 1J $632 OR 1A 2J $465 Extra Junior $99

Steel reserved - Adult $275 Junior $157 (12 & under) Family 1A+1K $354 2A+2K $708
Storm neighbourhood - Adult $270 Concession $198 Junior $100 (15 & under) Family 2A 1J $510 1A 2J $375 Extra Junior $80

Legion - unreserved Adult $250 Junior $143 (12 & under) Family 1A+1K $322 2A+2K $544
Storm Thundersquad Adult $200 Concession $135 Junior $50 (15 & under) Family 2A 1J $378 1A 2J $252 Extra junior $42

Sand - reserved Adult $186 Junior $106 (12 & under) Family 1A+1K $239 2A+2K $478
Storm Spirit (General admission) Adult $180 Concession $120 Junior $32 (15 & under) Family 2A 1J $348 1A 2J $216 Extra junior $28

00001264-image.gif

eiw9iu.jpg

34ec940.jpg

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Just a hypothetical question - and I know this might stir up some spirited and heated debate - but if the Cetral Coast Bears were in the comp, how many ticketed members do you think they would have (from both the Central Coast and all the old Norths fans coming out of the woodwork)?

I reckon they would be at about the 7,000 mark.

And for that matter, what if the WA Reds were in the comp? I reckon their numbers would be about 7,000 as well.

eels_fan

First Grade
Holy crap!! Why are the titans memberships so bloody expensive!! I used to pay that much for 2 years at Parra when i lived in the area!!

CRAZY!! Thats $51 per game (12 home games)!! It would be cheaper to buy from ticketek each week!

dimitri

First Grade
Just a hypothetical question - and I know this might stir up some spirited and heated debate - but if the Cetral Coast Bears were in the comp, how many ticketed members do you think they would have (from both the Central Coast and all the old Norths fans coming out of the woodwork)?

And for that matter, what if the WA Reds were in the comp? I reckon their numbers would be about 7,000 as well.

I would suggest the Reds figure would be higher, due to the history of WA people buying memberships, as well as the education factor (they actually know what they are unlike so many NSW people)

Adelaide Rams, is a good example, they had 7000 at one stage.

_Johnsy

Referee
Does someone wipe your ass for you at the Titans games, or is the standard bubbly Moet & Chandon. Honestly they have to be kidding.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Interesting you mention that, while Facebook isn't a concrete measurement, the official CC Bears page has been gathering members at a pretty steady rate. It's already got more fans than Canberra & Penrith's official pages and is closing in on Cronulla's...

14. Cronulla Sharks 7,780
15. Central Coast Bears 5,148
--------------------------------------
16. Canberra Raiders - 4,863
17. Penrith Panthers - 4,273

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd be dissapointed if we didn't start with around 9,000 members. As said Perth has a membership culture (as shown by all the other codes healthy membership numbers) and we have in the region of 15-16,000 RL fans wiling to pay to go to a game at the moment.

I reckon the Bears would do well with all the NS Bears fans dusting off the shirts and CC fans buying game tickets.

adamkungl

Immortal
Interesting you mention that, while Facebook isn't a concrete measurement, the official CC Bears page has been gathering members at a pretty steady rate. It's already got more fans than Canberra & Penrith's official pages and is closing in on Cronulla's...

14. Cronulla Sharks 7,780
15. Central Coast Bears 5,148
--------------------------------------
16. Canberra Raiders - 4,863
17. Penrith Panthers - 4,273

Not only is it not a concrete measurement, its completely and utterly pointless. You're a member, as are hundreds, if not thousands of non-Bears fans who just support the idea of them getting back in. How many non-Penrith fans do you think have joined their page?

yobbo84

Coach
Some clubs have far too many types of ticketed memberships. Kind of confusing. At Souths there's three: Reserved, GA or Regional. So if you live in Sydney you only have to choose whether or not you want to guarantee your seat each week. Pretty simple really and makes the joining/renewel process much easier.

Timmah

Staff member
Not only is it not a concrete measurement, its completely and utterly pointless. You're a member, as are hundreds, if not thousands of non-Bears fans who just support the idea of them getting back in. How many non-Penrith fans do you think have joined their page?
Actually, I'm a member of the Bears and plan to be once they're on the field too.

Timmah

Staff member
Exactly - yobbo, so many people want MORE season ticket options, especially multi-game rather than full season packs.

yobbo84

Coach
I am serious. People should be pushed in the direction of full season tickets. Make it simple to join, and affordable. I'm more likely to sign up for $200 if it's easy than $150 and fill out 27 different forms with different options, etc. I'm lazy. Society is lazy. People will pay for convenience. Make it easy for people and they will join.

Evenflow

Bench
Some clubs have far too many types of ticketed memberships. Kind of confusing.

Not really. You pay what you can afford/where you prefer to sit and it's done so it's not confusing at all. It's not as black and white, or shouldn't be in regards to only offering 2 types of membership especially when you're talking about the size of a stadium as big as Homebush for instance.

I think you'll find that the majority of people not only want more choices than just 2, many also need it given their different budgets whether it be singles, couples or families.

m0nty

Juniors
In a similar thing to what Johnsy did with the Dragons i Just thought it'd be interesting to compare the Tits and the Mexicans memebership prices given both will be/are playing out of new stadiums. The difference in pricing doesn't make the Tits ridiculously high pricing seem any more attractive, just worse if that's possible.

Is the Titans ground really 97% reserved seating? Crazy.

NRLMad

Juniors
Some clubs have far too many types of ticketed memberships. Kind of confusing. At Souths there's three: Reserved, GA or Regional. So if you live in Sydney you only have to choose whether or not you want to guarantee your seat each week. Pretty simple really and makes the joining/renewel process much easier.

maybe it's due to the fact that your team operate out of a stadium that has a capacity in the 75-80K mark.

Timmah

Staff member
Bulldogs total memberships are up to 8,593. Ticketed figure is about 7,400-odd.