What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

jc155776

Coach
3 teams had fan days yesterday.

Numbers always go up a bit after those.

2 weeks to go, you will see the unorganised people looking for memberships now hopefully.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith 3270. Should crack last year's figure by the end of this week. Hoping to go past 4000 by Round 1.

The 3270 are all TICKETED memberships by the way.

Panfas

Juniors
Penrith 3270. Should crack last year's figure by the end of this week. Hoping to go past 4000 by Round 1.

The 3270 are all TICKETED memberships by the way.

Thats up 600-odd since before the Eels trial, if my memory serves me right.

ByRd

First Grade
Over 17k members, that is a fantastic effort, well done Souths.

We are closing in on the 10k mark (currently at 9,794) and we should pass the mark before round 1 and hopefully even pass 10k ticketed members which is at about 8k now.

Last edited:

NRLMad

Juniors
You can hardly say typical NRL, if it was Typical NRL they would of found a way to only give it to 1 team!

I think it was quite fitting actually. Both teams tried their best to get to 10K. They both deserve something for the effort. What a great idea it is also...

They should actually start a race to 20K - first team to it, gets 500K salary cap exemption or something.

The Tank

Bench
As an RL fan, I'm very proud of clubs like Souths, Saints, and Canterbury - great effort all round. It just goes to show if you make a little effort you'll be rewarded. Hopefully, next year, Souths can convert some of their non-ticketed members in ticked members. I also Parra's numbers rise to match the likes of the aforementioned... a sleeping giant for sure.

Pazza

First Grade
its the first year parra has pushed hard with memberships, would love to see membership numbers in 5 years time for each club with this kind of effort put in each offseason!

Latest posts