What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

jc155776

Coach
Have to say that this year the focus on memberships, of all kinds, has been bigger and better then ever.

Memberships is what will keep clubs alive. The flow on spending effects are very important.

Need to now start converting any local non ticketed members to ticketed members now. They are hooked, now just gotta reel them in.

adamkungl

Immortal
just out of interest, what is the difference between ticketed and non ticketed? does it cost money to be a non ticketed member?

yes. its usually $50-70 or so. You don't get any tickets (or sometimes you get 2 GA tickets) but you do get the membership pack (hat, keyring, etc) and benefits such as early SOO/finals tickets

rabbitohs

Juniors
just out of interest, what is the difference between ticketed and non ticketed? does it cost money to be a non ticketed member?

As non ticketed I paid $90 for a keyring and a hat. But more importantly I paid towards my teams future success.:cool:

No use complaining if you don't put your money where your mouth is!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
From Today's Tele:

members.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's hard to get a newspaper photo right :fist:

Perhaps you need glasses though... ;-)

00000817-image.gif

Raiders Reach Record 5000 members

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

The CFMEU Canberra Raiders have broken through the 5000 member mark for the 2010 season and with only three weeks remaining until kick-off of their first home game are looking to push their way towards 6000.

Raiders fan Anthony Okines (pictured) became the 5000th member to sign up for season 2010 late Tuesday afternoon at Raiders HQ, when he purchased a family membership in the inner bowl of Canberra Stadium

The Raiders eclipsed their previous best total of 4815 from the 2009 season earlier in the week and have now reached the 5000 mark for the first time in their 29 year history.

Raiders Captain Alan Tongue said he was delighted to see so many Raiders fans jump on board ahead of the season and said he hoped plenty more would sign up for a membership before the first home game.

“To reach 5000 members is a fantastic achievement for the Raiders as a club and we’re hoping to get even more by the time we take on the Broncos on March 22,” Tongue said.

“There’s nothing better than running out to a big crowd at Canberra Stadium so hopefully we’ll have even more members by the start of the year.”

Raiders five-eighth Terry Campese has been busy getting his family and friends signed up ahead of the season as has halfback Josh McCrone.

Campese said he hoped to get a few more before the season started and said the players were all working towards getting more members.

“So far I’ve managed to get eight of my mates and my family to sign up and I think Josh McCrone has already got 16 people as well,” Campese said.

“All of the players are trying hard to get their friends and family to sign up as well and it’s become a competition between us.”

The Raiders first home game of the 2010 season is on Monday March 22 at Canberra Stadium against the Brisbane Broncos. Raiders fans who wish to become members can still do so via phone on (02) 6253 3515 or by logging on to http://www.raiders.com.au/membership

http://www.raiders.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23027&raiders-reach-record-5000-members

jc155776

Coach
I wish we could have a clearer indiction of Ticketed and Non Ticketed for evry club.

Soufs seem to be able to do it well.

adamkungl

Immortal
I wish we could have a clearer indiction of Ticketed and Non Ticketed for evry club.

With a little research you can find out most. A lot have counters for total members or recent articles bragging about it.

ByRd

First Grade

The Bulldogs have just under 8k ticketed members and we are just under 10k for total members.

ByRd

First Grade
The Titans and Warriors have gone backwards and by a fair bit, that is also a disgraceful effort by Manly. For a club that has recently won a title and appeared in the finals a few years in a row now to only have 2.6k ticketed members is a joke, pick up your game.

yakstorm

First Grade
In fairness to Manly, they have the least number of seats out of all 16 clubs to sell, so that is always going to limit their potential ticketed membership numbers. People generally aren't keen to buy a membership to a piece of grass on a hill...

They have also taken the approach of being one of the more expensive clubs in the Sydney market, so their yield per membership would be a lot higher than a number of clubs above them.

Whether that is the right approach or not is debatable...