What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Perth Red

Post Whore
As long as a season membership equates to 12 games for the price of 8 then fans will join up as even if they miss 4 games they are still break even. Miss less and they are getting good value for money.

Evenflow

Bench
The HS have reported this morning that the Storm's win in the WCC sparked a 15% rise in membership with more than 700 members signing up in the last few days taking their total to over 5700. Excellent stuff for them.

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs now at 9,968 total members.

Possibly tomorrow, definitely by Friday, we'll have achieved what Noad set out to do three years ago - 10,000 by 2010! :crazy:

That year we had 4,500 odd members in total lol... Good stuff by the Doggies!! I think we'll pass 10,000 tonight (Usually updated after 5pm).

Billythekid

First Grade
Bulldogs now at 9,968 total members.

Possibly tomorrow, definitely by Friday, we'll have achieved what Noad set out to do three years ago - 10,000 by 2010! :crazy:

Fantastic work.

I must say the dogs have a great website. I have checked a few others out and some are just terrible (the west tigers one for example is sh*te, it's hard to find anything and the packages they offer aren't that impressive TBH).

ouwet

Bench
The Bulldogs have officially passed 10,000 members:D
We currently stand at 10,004... We've also passed 8,000 season ticket holders!

ouwet

Bench
From www.bulldogs.com.au

Bulldogs sign up 10 000th Member

Thursday, 4 March 2010
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of the 10 000th Member. To commemorate the milestone, Club Legend Terry Lamb will visit Mrs Angela Dueza of Earlwood and present her with her Member benefit pack. She will also be acknowledged through an on-field presentation at the season opener next Saturday against the Knights.
Compared to 2009 the 10 000 Member milestone represents a 50% increase in total members. The number of ticketed members has increased from 5415 to 8270 which correlates to 53% growth.
Mrs Dueza signed up as a General Admission Member which at $95 or less than $8 per game is, to our knowledge the best value in Australian sport

Bluebags1908

Juniors

NRLMad

Juniors
I still think they should have packages for sydney clubs playing other sydney clubs so you can get biger numbers, im a parra member they should have memberships where i go to the other sydney games that the eels are playing, so if we are playing say the roosters at SFS i would boost their numbers as well, so in a way we would be helping all clubs out.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm a fan of the game as well as the saints so I love getting to heaps of games. Why not hajve a multi-pass for 10 games to Homebush? That way if you were a fan of any teams that play there you could go?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Red - how many members do the Western Reds have these days ?

not many. Sadly with no Bundy cup team the membership "drive" has died off. We had 1700 ticketed memberships in the first year when we played at MES.

I've suggested they take PNG and Bears lead and start selling bid memberships instead for just a few $'s to get a good data base of fans that they can then market to and show the NRL that there is a strong membership base behind the reintroduction fo the Reds. We'll see next year if they head my advice!

Sugar

Bench
Well done Bulldogs
10k ticketed members would be the icing on the cake.

Hopefully all clubs keep pushing memberships well into the season

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ticketed is about 8,270. We can easily reach 9k IMO but 10k I dunno.

yobbo84

Coach
SSFC 2010 Ticketed Memberships: 10,931
SSFC 2010 Total Memberships: 17,395

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

Huge congrats to the 'Dogs on passing 10k total members. If both teams get their seasons off to a good start.. Easter Monday crowd should be enormous.

Latest posts