What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

big country

Juniors
Time for pissing contest:

Bulldogs - 3,360 (www.bulldogs.com.au front page)
On sale November 9, on sale so far for 18 days. Average 187 members signing up per day.

Rabbitohs - 5,526 (www.rabbitohs.com.au front page)
On sale September 28, on sale so far for 61 days. Average 91 members signing up per day.

Although by comparison Souths were at 4,008 after 28 days, which is an average of 143 members signing up per day.

:crazy:

so now a pissing contest is ok?;-)

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Well my Brisbane Bronco one is renewed AND, I am now a Premium Member of the Central Coast Bears :D I hope others on the Coast do the same in the near future.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench

On sale November 9, on sale so far for 18 days. Average 187 members signing up per day.

On sale September 28, on sale so far for 61 days. Average 91 members signing up per day.

Although by comparison Souths were at 4,008 after 28 days, which is an average of 143 members signing up per day.

When all is said and done we will still be comfortably ahead of your club.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dragons appear to have followed the Bulldogs' and Rabbitohs' lead in campaigning for 10,000 members for the upcoming season. There's no reason all three clubs can't achieve that goal IMO.

Sugar

Bench
Dragons appear to have followed the Bulldogs' and Rabbitohs' lead in campaigning for 10,000 members for the upcoming season. There's no reason all three clubs can't achieve that goal IMO.

With the success of 2009 the Dogs and Saints goals should be easily attainable
with our inconsistant year we may reach 10k ticketed members, the club is pushing hard to reach the numbers.
A successful 2010 and we should hopefully reach 12-15k in 2011.

It's great to see the clubs pushing membership further
well done Dogs Saints and Souths hopefully the numbers increase across the board each year

yobbo84

Coach

... and our tickets cost more than double.

depending on what membership ya get i guess.

anywoy well done to the clubs.

keep in mind souths have 0 leagues club to get funds from, where as the dogs.

well. their fountain alone would cover our salary cap i reckon.

dimitri

First Grade
Bulldogs Members have until today to sign up to receive at invitation to the xmas party!!!

I dont think the number has been updated from the weekend though, its still at 3360

ashrafieh

Juniors
Bulldogs Members have until today to sign up to receive at invitation to the xmas party!!!

I dont think the number has been updated from the weekend though, its still at 3360

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Party... I think they'll be selling the 2010 merchandise too at that event:D...

3643 and counting... In 2007 i'm certain we had around that many members for the year, in under 1 month this year we've already beaten it.

Last edited: