What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia tour of South Africa (white ball) Aug 31 - Sept 2023

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Not looking likely 7/233 need 10 an over from here.

More importantly, Head got klapped on the wrist and retired hurt. Could be a huge loss for the world cup.

TheParraboy

Staff member
It struck me as odd at the time why Marsh elected to bowl first on that pitch.

Did the same in the previous ODI

All I can think of is getting some practice chasing on decks that batting first is better

We got away with the 1st ODI chasing , after being 7/110
And easily won the second ODI batting first, posting almost 400 (SA elected to field)

Do we learn more from the losses, or easy wins? Might not be as elaborate as that, but its all I got...

Im confident we will bounce back and take out this series

King-Gutho94

Coach
Did the same in the previous ODI

All I can think of is getting some practice chasing on decks that batting first is better

We got away with the 1st ODI chasing , after being 7/110
And easily won the second ODI batting first, posting almost 400 (SA elected to field)

Do we learn more from the losses, or easy wins? Might not be as elaborate as that, but its all I got...

Im confident we will bounce back and take out this series
We're changing the 11 each match as well.

Giving everyone a run.

I seems like it's more for match practice and experimentation then actually caring about winning atm.