What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - Spain 1 Portugal 0 - Round of 16

andrew057

First Grade
Torres wouldve given the ball away way before that header came to fruition.

Nice goal by Villa.

Big Mick

Referee
gutted had an 8 leg multi going with this game going into a draw for 90 minutes.

freaking Portuguese costing me $300.

langpark

First Grade
haha, how did he not give ronald that free kick for the two handed push!?

I also like how this ref plays the advantage instead of blowing the whistle instantly.

andrew057

First Grade
Torres probably would have scored off that header as well..

Come on Ridder, get off his dick. Torres gave away a sh*t load of ball tonight and has looked like rubbish the entire tournament. As soon as he goes off Spain came to life and look a much better team.

Danish

Referee
Well this ref has just lost his entire "great" performance with that bullsh*t decision.

What's the go with all these straight reds for the slightest clips round head?

Ridders

Coach
Come on Ridder, get off his dick. Torres gave away a sh*t load of ball tonight and has looked like rubbish the entire tournament. As soon as he goes off Spain came to life and look a much better team.

Please. Llorente has fluffed two great header opportunities. I think its more a case of Villa asserting himself more when Torres went off. Torres was decent today.

Big Mick

Referee
f**k that was bullsh*t. Soft sh!t.

How could Ronaldo not get a free kick for two hands on the chest, but Portugal's guy gets sent off for nothing.

f**k the Spanish are privileged.