What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

Glenn

First Grade
For a $125 I would be expecting Cronin/Thornett stand seating, and Level 4 at Homebush.

mickdo

Coach
For a $125 I would be expecting Cronin/Thornett stand seating, and Level 4 at Homebush.

You must be joking. It's the same price as the region package (which is for North/South terraces only) with one less game, but I would assume better seats (maybe someone can confirm?). Cronin package is over $300 for the season.

SDM

First Grade
Just buy a blue singlet from Lowes for $4.99 and watch the game from a tree in Parra Park.

Glenn

First Grade
You must be joking. It's the same price as the region package (which is for North/South terraces only) with one less game, but I would assume better seats (maybe someone can confirm?). Cronin package is over $300 for the season.

Averaging it out at around $35 per game for the 3 game pass (taking out the cost of the membership pack), would want to be better seating than the North/South terrace or East/Western Terrace IMHO.

born an eel

Bench
Averaging it out at around $35 per game for the 3 game pass (taking out the cost of the membership pack), would want to be better seating than the North/South terrace or East/Western Terrace IMHO.
you have to include some sort of price for the membership pack, it's a question of how much.

$75 for membership- no tickets
$175 for membership & full home game GA admission.

considering you can buy a membership and 3 ga tickets for about $130 you would expect the seat to be better than that. Even the west terrace would be $138, doesn't seem to be worth the outlay unless you receive stand seats

mickdo

Coach

:lol: The pack is $75, so it's $50 for 3 tickets = $16.66 per game, so probably an East/West seat

Parra

Referee
Let mine lapse and stayed a member of the leagues club only.

Membership is pointless. You would help the club more by sticking the cash straight into the pokies.

mickdo

Coach
or give them a seat in the stands and make it an attractive proposition to sell more memberships.

Why are stand seats the be all and end all? I much prefer the terrace cos I like to be closer to the action, and so do many others.