What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

born an eel

Bench
ANZ just sucks fullstop. Stands are way too far from the sideline. Hate that ground. The members bar is the best thing it has to offer.
It will be interesting to see what it is like for the away games this year as we have been given access to level 4 eastern side. I will never watch a game from the top tier again as it is to far away and atmosphere sucks, so will have to wait a nd see what level 4 is like.

It will be interesting to see what it is like for the away games this year as we have been given access to level 4 eastern side. I will never watch a game from the top tier again as it is to far away and atmosphere sucks, so will have to wait a nd see what level 4 is like.

Being a member out at ANZ last year, I always found this the funniest thing with the two home clubs (Dogs vs Rabbits) played each other.

Level 4 is well as it says on level 4. It is up the Escalators, and completely undercover.

Level 4 east is where away members get access. One game the Rabbits were home and it was pissing rain, all the Bulldogs members were sitting up on Level 4 enjoying the game, mostly dry, while most of the Rabbitohs fans had to wear Poncho's to keep the water out.

Level 4 west is the Gold and Platinum members section, and trust me they are good seats.

hybrideel

Bench
Hey does anyone know if the kids in the family passes are supposed to get the membership packs? I got the 2 adult ones today but no kids ones. I thought i'd see if anyone knew before giving the office a call

Suitman

Post Whore
Received my own and Jumpsuits membership packages yesterday.

They are really pushing the canary yellow, eh?

Suity

Latest posts