What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

i am now a member and i signed up my mum as a christmas present (having trouble finding a gift for that special someone? buy them a membership the gift that keeps on giving!)

sarahk

Juniors
i am now a member and i signed up my mum as a christmas present (having trouble finding a gift for that special someone? buy them a membership the gift that keeps on giving!)

Lol that's a good gift but just so you know, you can never go wrong with buying a female perfume !!

Freak2

Juniors
I'm not a member yet. Hoping for a change in the structure of non ticketed members back to the old PDRLC format.

Not holding my breathe though.....

btaag

Juniors
They should have a category for whole-of-season ticketed members amongst the other packages. Seems to be lots of 2 ticket membership packages that are counted alongside the season ticket memberships.

EG: Wests might claim they have 15000 members, when only 2000 are for all Campbletown and Leichardt games (with lots of 3 game packages and $45 supporters pack memberships), whereas the Eels might have over 5000 full season ticketed members).

Just a minor quibble.

Latest posts