What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I enjoyed that. What did you guys want really. Yeah the refs were harsh on the Warriors but it was great. Manly well deserved imo.

They are giving Des a chance to whinge about the NRL. DO NOT DO THAT NINE.

woodyk2

First Grade
This is the death of rugby league. Disgusting performances from Cecchin and Archer have gifted Manly the most undeserved premiership in history.
Fugg i would like to meet you in person you bitter twisted twat.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Honestly what a load of bullshit. Manly were the best team all year.
well, melbourne finished above them....but they weren't there today so it's still a deserved premiership.

not going to blame referee incompetence for the warriors not firing a shot for 66 minutes.

Wilson1

Juniors
The refereeing was fair.The Warriors did not turn up to play. A few calls did not go the Warriors away but they did not have a direct effect on the result. The best team all season still won the competition.

Molly

Juniors
As the Melbourne telecast ends immediately after full time.....the best team won regardless, well done Manly. Cherry Evans for Clive

woodyk2

First Grade
Manly had more than 13 players on the field before the full time whistle. There is only on option for that: they must be stripped of their premiership for such a blatant breach of the rules.
Sook...clutch those straws you sad fuggin merkin.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well done Manly. Don't give a shit about this "tainted" premiership BS. A premiership is a premiership.

Having said that it's a massive shame that so many "what have been" moments have to do with inept refereeing rather than the players.

On the plus side the Warriors are a team on the rise, where as I believe Manly have reached their peek and are on the way down. Johnson, Locke, Taylor, Packer, Matulino - these guys will be better for that experience and will come back stronger.

Glen

Bench
As much as I hate Manly, I think we all need to sit back and enjoy the fact that the Cheats did not figure in this year's Grand Final. It could have been worse.

squeeze

Juniors
wtf channel nien cut the feed in victoria to go to the news at 7.15 just as des finished talking... WTF who won the cc medal and did brett give it to gallop?

MatthewA

Juniors
Well done Manly.

If not for George Rose, Steve Matai, Anthony Watmough, the Stewart brothers, Darcy Lussick and Matt Ballin I would actually be kind of happy that the trophy stayed in Australia.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Manly were good all season and were always well placed to win another comp but the victory is still tainted with some terrible refereeing in the 1st half that allowed them a big leg up. Having said that the Warriors were too conservative until late in the game and Krisnan Inu has hands like feet...