What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

butch82

Juniors
So the home jersey for Parra will have the stripes on the front, and the away will have solid blue where the sponsor is, like it was for the 2009 heritage? Also, can you tell us what, if at all, the rear bottom sponsor is on the Parra jersey?

could someone post what the 2009 jersey looked liked..i liked the heritage jersey from 1986..did they wear that a few yrs ago ?
cheers

MatthewA

Juniors
Knights jerseys for 2011 as taken from their membership brochure on their website:

00009383-image.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Our club have made it clear that they don't want to go back to the original strip. I had an idea for something heavily inspired by the heritage strip, but definately different and a bit more modern... let me know what you think....

MacavityV7.gif

Send that one ASAP! My biggest problem with the new jersey is not the pattern but with the addition of white. WTF? Our colours are RED and BLUE. Full stop.

Spitty

Juniors
Newcastle, and Penrith too. They have some great jerseys in their past but continue to stubbornly turn out crap because they think it makes them "cool with the young uns".

Not sure if our new jerseys are crap or whether we just look at our old jerseys with nostalgia. Obviously you only need to look at my sig to see I love the retro's. But when I mention to other Panthers fans that I want the liquorice allsorts to return, I get a luke-warm response.

I don't hate the 2011 Panthers jersey, in fact on closer inspection it does have some nice throwback's and intricacies and I do like that we are settling on black and teal (rather than the rainbow of colours we've had in the past). Plus I'm happy as hell we've gotten rid of those ridiculous whisker outlines. But despite all that. I know that like the jersey of the last 3 years, despite some intricate work, at a distance and on the field it just looks plain black. Just like a million other sports teams out there. No-one else in the world has the liquorice allsorts.

I do hate the new Newcastle jersey. The past few designs have been like the Panther designs. Not terrible, just boring and unimaginative. This one's terrible.

macavity

Referee
Send that one ASAP! My biggest problem with the new jersey is not the pattern but with the addition of white. WTF? Our colours are RED and BLUE. Full stop.

I have.

they have already committed to the training bra jersey, but will keep this one "on file" for consideration in 2014...:?

Avenger

Immortal
Hi every one, i've seen all the ISC designs for 2011.
Souths haven't changed, Raiders have chnaged the away one to a nearly black jersey, Parra will be the same as 2010 hertiage for home and same as 2009 heritage for away, Roosters as normal but the away has changed and it looks awesome i must say. Manly hasn't changed much, Panthers is the same as 2010.
Can't give you pictures ISC have stated that the artwork is not for the public as yet.
2011 gear should be avaliable from mid November.

I know what the 2010 heritage looked like but forget the 2009 one. Are the shorts and socks the old style of the 80's. I hate the Chester Hill Hornets socks we have now.

beagle

Juniors
could someone post what the 2009 jersey looked liked..i liked the heritage jersey from 1986..did they wear that a few yrs ago ?
cheers

Parra 2009 heritage jersey. I assume next year's away will look like this, with the new logo and different sleeve sponsor:

eels.jpg

So the home jersey for Parra will have the stripes on the front, and the away will have solid blue where the sponsor is, like it was for the 2009 heritage? Also, can you tell us what, if at all, the rear bottom sponsor is on the Parra jersey?

yes your right, the rear bottom sponsor is pain away but it says that sponsors are subject to change.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Pain Away was withdrawing.

Timmah

Staff member
Parra home:

23.jpg

Parra away with logo and some sponsor changes:

eels.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
The logo in the parra one up top is what was on this years jersey, the new logo is:

ParramattaEels.png

LESStar58

Referee
New Knights home jersey looks terrible with those 2 things pointing inwards across the chest. Still like the Knight "watermark" on the white shirt though!

Timmah

Staff member
Sponsor integration is quite good, however the numbers on the back should be yellow. From a distance they look like Canterbury's avatar and away jerseys... too much white.

Latest posts