What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Parra home:

23.jpg

Parra away with logo and some sponsor changes:

eels.jpg

Damn that's nice.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I believe the ISC logo is changing too, on all jerseys that ISC makes for 2011.

Spitty

Juniors
I believe the ISC logo is changing too, on all jerseys that ISC makes for 2011.

Yeah it looses the circle around and is in thick white lettering. It's on the liquroice allsort jersey on my sig, but probablt oo blurry to see.

beave

Coach
well done parra, all you eels fans get out and buy those jerseys, they look sh*t hot!!!

I have the Heritage jersey (now 2011 home) one and it looks great. The fans usually show what they think of jerseys by numbers sold.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Neither 2011 jersey has been released yet, they will be different to this year, but based on those designs.

beagle

Juniors
Neither 2011 jersey has been released yet, they will be different to this year, but based on those designs.

You're having me on...

What I am saying is that I will not buy another blue jersey when I already have a jersey that will be the same except for the ISC logo, and 1947 on the Eels logo

Alex28

Coach
I may have to withdraw the comment... I haven't been able to find anything on Google but I did read something a few weeks ago that they hadn't paid Parramatta's sponsorship for 2010 and were either close to or entering receivership...

Alex28

Coach
They might have all the interest in the world. Parramatta probably doesn't if they are still owed money by them and are under receivership...

Latest posts