What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

meltiger

First Grade
Attitude? Sorry if it came across that way, I just though through the string of posts it was clear - wasn't trying to be a prick - and there's absolutely no need for the abusive response you issued me.

If all you can do is issue personal attacks about post counts and who I choose to support in the finals (although lets face it, you have a history of getting filthy and personal when someone rubs you the wrong way on here), then maybe you should rethink your responses to when someone tries clarifying something for you. While it might have come across that way, your response is an epic overreaction to what I said.

With all due respect forum cop, I'll say as I please until Willow or someone of his calibre demands I stop.

For someone with a history of talking down to people who haven't read every post on a thread (Which I clearly hadn't), yes, "Which was pretty clear I thought" was taken exactly the way you intended it to be.

If you don't want to cop it from people, which let's face it, you do on a daily basis, maybe you can quit the assumption that people have as much time as you to read the board.

Post 323 certainly makes it seem they are going to be the new Parra jerseys :(

Didn't answer the question, got your premiers tee yet? In all honesty, shameless bandwagoning deserves every negative comment thrown at the individual, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
i read the full content of your post and if you could mistake them youd have to be blind or a moron which you are of the highest order

Good stuff.

So next year when the Eels play the Bulldogs, you wear that blue jersey, we'll wear our alternate strip... lets see how that plays out eh? :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
If you don't want to cop it from people, which let's face it, you do on a daily basis, maybe you can quit the assumption that people have as much time as you to read the board.

Post 323 certainly makes it seem they are going to be the new Parra jerseys :(

Didn't answer the question, got your premiers tee yet? In all honesty, shameless bandwagoning deserves every negative comment thrown at the individual, whether you like it or not.

Lucky we're all entitled to opinions then.

I would think if you're going to ask a question, you'd go to the trouble of reading what's relevant to the discussion - a page or two at most, maybe 15-20 posts, if that?

As for post #323, (316 by my reckoning, 323 looks like someone quoted me I think, but that's neither here nor there), "Parra away with some sponsor and logo changes" conveys the point I believe I was trying to make. Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

If you can point me in the direction where they're selling Bulldogs 2010 NSW Cup Premiers t-shirts, I'll gladly buy one. Unfortunately, I don't think they are made, or sold :(

beagle

Juniors
Good stuff.

So next year when the Eels play the Bulldogs, you wear that blue jersey, we'll wear our alternate strip... lets see how that plays out eh? :lol:

I can't see why we wouldn't wear the yellow, like we do against Canterbury 9 times out of 10 anyway

zman

Juniors
The Panthers retro jersey looks fantastic, great to see.

The Broncos have gone a long way towards bringing some pride and respect back to the look of their jersey, and i dont mind the yellow neck/shoulder panels, at least i dont think it makes the jersey look bad.

Options 1 and 3 for the Sharks jerseys are probably the 2 worst designed jerseys ive ever seen. The first one looks like a referees jersey with sharks colours and the other one looks a Telstra logo got drunk on cheap cask wine and savagely raped an ANZ bank logo and this was the bastard child that arrived 9 horrifying months later. Kill it with fire.

I havent heard any news about whether or not the Cowboys are changing our jersey design for 2011 but i was interested to see that Rebel Sport are selling the current jersey much cheaper than normal which leads me to believe they know that it wont be the same next season. All of the teams who are changing designs are selling cheaper while clubs that arent changing have remained at the higher selling price. I kind of hope we do as part of the big changes that are happening with the club in the offseason. A fresh start with a new look team would be welcome by a lot of fans and i know there are some fans who arent too fussed on our current jersey anyway. Id love to see us revert back to the original design from 1995.

I heard Cowboys will no longer be with Hummel.

S.R.

Juniors
SHARKS 2011 MAIN JERSEY

00009504-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 ALTERNATE JERSEY

00009505-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 HERITAGE JERSEY
00009506-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 MEMBERS JERSEY
00009507-image.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
SHARKS 2011 MAIN JERSEY

00009504-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 ALTERNATE JERSEY

00009505-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 HERITAGE JERSEY
00009506-image.jpg

SHARKS 2011 MEMBERS JERSEY
00009507-image.jpg

Sharks have the best colours in the comp, but I'm just not really a fan of the home strip.

In my opinion, the members jersey should be the home (without the names obviously), its quite nice..

Timmah

Staff member
Still baffled at the Sharks alternate strip. Would look great if they integrated Hisense rather than making it black.

beave

Coach
that looks 100% better.

I swear the geniuss that do jersey designs these days get their quals out of a cornflakes packet......

BunniesMan

Immortal
I still don't understand why clubs need 4 different jerseys - it is all about making more money.

It is all about making money, but I have no idea why anyone would buy all the jerseys, you'd have money to burn if you couldn't think of anything better to spend on.