What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

bobmar28

Bench
Now we just have to piss WOW off the sleeves and it would be a decent jersey.

I think the Broncos will also have a new top back sponsor with coffee club no longer listed under sponsors on the Broncos website.
That's good news, their coffee is crap.

beave

Coach
Here's the cowboys jersey I was talking about that got leaked early in 1999. I really liked it. The back is just a navy blue panel.

fila1.jpg

but it got replaced for this abortion due to the 'leakage'............

fila3.jpg

fila2.jpg

I pray to god something similar doesn't happen over this new one, i will f**king cry if it does.

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
I think I just vomited a little in my mouth at the last cowboys jersey. Funny, I don't really remember it, must have blocked it out!

yakstorm

First Grade
I doubt the Cowboys one will change or change much fortunately as the cut off dates for 2011 jerseys has well passed for when designs have to be submitted to NRL Licencing...

The best they could do would be little tweaks honestly if they hope to be ready for the season kick off, as most of the player jerseys already would be starting to be printed for the new season (fan ones yes are done later, hence why sometimes sponsors are just stickers on the player jerseys).

Magpies

Juniors
Hi does anyone have a copy of the logos from all the NRL teams sponsors and or club in vector format or know where I would be able to get them from?
Thanks in advance...

Smiley

Bench
The design looks very much like one of the 3 options for the sharks alternate jersey so it probably real.

innsaneink

Referee
I hope theyre not official....the sleeve hem is crap, I think Penriths are similar, just ends with nothing

hellteam

First Grade
Wow they are horrible. Absolutely shocking. Surely they are not their jerseys. I've got a feeling they are though, because they match with the other Blades designs (Newcastle and Cronulla proposed away).

If they are their new jerseys, they have gone from having some of the best jerseys in the league to possibly the very worst. Terrible.

theres too much crazy crap and extra lines going on on the xblades ones this year.

luckily the sharkies have carried over the ISC designs.

like the training shirts theyve got though.

Magpies

Juniors
where did you find that wests tigers design insane?

That design is absolute rubbish! I think they could even be the training shirts.

Last edited:

MatthewA

Juniors
Bigger photo with style codes, pretty much confirming they are official:

n7t6e.jpg

By far the WORST jerseys in the NRL. Wow.