What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Dragon Dave

Bench
That can't be an actual image of our Shield jersey as we will be promoting the St George Foundation on the front in place of the bank.

Saints CHARITY SHIELD from Jubilee Ave forum with thanks to dragonstav...

images

Looks like Salford's.

hellteam

First Grade
What's the point in putting those lightning bolts on the front of the Storm jersey if you're just going to stamp a big fat logo on top of it?

Just takes away the point of the whole design really, it's even worse than jerseys like broncos last year, at least the sh*t logo wasnt half blocking anything...

BunniesMan

Immortal
The crown logo background is almost the same colour as the Storm purple, would it have killed them to get rid of the box and just have the logo. It would look far better as a jersey and the logo would still be easily visible with a dark purple background.

dgsfan

Juniors
Storm are lucky to get a sponsor, I don't think they're in any place to start demanding how their sponsor's are displayed.

cleary89

Coach
Don't mine the charity shield jersey, but too melbourne victory for me to consider buying it instead of the red v.

BDGS

Bench
The crown logo background is almost the same colour as the Storm purple, would it have killed them to get rid of the box and just have the logo. It would look far better as a jersey and the logo would still be easily visible with a dark purple background.

The box is apart of the Crown logo, however i think it looks ok as the crown colours are the same colours as the Navy blue displayed on the Storms arms, the purple breaks it up a bit to make it easier on the eyes.

Looks good enough to me and a huge improvement from that green ME logo.

Hoggy

Bench
Storm are lucky to get a sponsor, I don't think they're in any place to start demanding how their sponsor's are displayed.

Makes sense. We're allowing our jersey put their logo on and we can't say how we would want it on our jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Almost the same colour? Are you colourblind? One is dark navy, the other is storm purple.

Smiley

Bench
Really like the Warriors kit used for the trial. Are the warriors selling them off to raise money?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths are wearing the same heritage jersey as last year.