What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

LeagueNut

First Grade
That Roosters away jersey reminds me of a Knights jersey from years gone by ... I think it was a "one off" thing the Knights wore for a World Club Challenge match.

Spitty

Juniors
Not a fan of the roosters away jersey.

Maybe it'll look better in action.

Like the home jersey though.

Danish

Referee
i suppose its too much to expect a white version of our home jersey as the away strip...

Can't complain though. Home jersey is f**king awesome, and the away jersey will become a classic strip to own in a couple decades for rarity value

zombie jesus

Staff member
Top stuff Roosters, like them both.

Manly have got to get something going soon, obviously waiting to announce the new sponsor but they've had a long time to get something organised, it's getting annoying with how long it's taking.

thorson1987

Coach
I'd like to see them bring back the old yellow away jersey.

This one.

128px-Melbourne_Storm_away_jersey_2002svg.png

(couldnt find an actual pic of it)

I wouldnt mind this one either.

128px-Melbourne_Storm_away_jersey_2003svg.png

zman

Juniors
As a Doggies man, have to say those Roosters jerseys look great. Atleast ISC can change styles between each team and not have the same style throughout. Like the Logo aswell. :D

i suppose its too much to expect a white version of our home jersey as the away strip...

Can't complain though. Home jersey is f**king awesome, and the away jersey will become a classic strip to own in a couple decades for rarity value

I love our new away strip can't wait to get one of those. Add to the collection.

MatthewA

Juniors
Am I the only one who thinks the Roosters away kit is atrocious? Looks like a child designed it. There's simple, but that's beyond simple. It's strange.

bobmar28

Bench
Am I the only one who thinks the Roosters away kit is atrocious? Looks like a child designed it. There's simple, but that's beyond simple. It's strange.

I agree with that but their home jersey is awesome.

Last edited: