What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

adamkungl

Immortal
Double standards Dodger.

For how long did we have to endure St George/ Illawara supporters complaining that refereeing blunders denied STG/I a chance of winning in 96' and 99'? Crotchety SG fans still cite the David Manson no-held call on Matthew Ridge as being the decisive moment in the 96' grand final notwithstanding that Manly were clearly the better team.

Exactly....oh, and Bill Harrigan won Melb the 99 GF...probably the same bunch that are calling Roosters fans sore losers for complaining about the farcical refereeing.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sheesh, we're gaining on SS and STG fast...

Having said that, Saints are now at 3363 and Souths 3130.

dimitri

First Grade
Sheesh, we're gaining on SS and STG fast...

Having said that, Saints are now at 3363 and Souths 3130.

yeah thats excellent from the dogs

they have been on sale for about a month less than dragons and souths

also - some of dogs prices have come down once again!!!!

excellent stuff!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

BunniesMan

Immortal
yeah thats excellent from the dogs

they have been on sale for about a month less than dragons and souths

also - some of dogs prices have come down once again!!!!

excellent stuff!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Well seeing as Souths memberships have only been on sale for 3 weeks and the Dragons have been on sale for even less it really is amazing! Apparently the Dogs have sold thousands of memberships and they won't even go on sale for another week.

I think you'll find they were out about 2 weeks after the Dragons/Souths.

ouwet

Bench
Well seeing as Souths memberships have only been on sale for 3 weeks and the Dragons have been on sale for even less it really is amazing! Apparently the Dogs have sold thousands of memberships and they won't even go on sale for another week.

I think you'll find they were out about 2 weeks after the Dragons/Souths.

See start of the thread... Souths & St George memberships have been on around the 13th of September... That's a few more weeks then 3.

Bulldogs went on sale on the 5th of October...

BunniesMan

Immortal
See start of the thread... Souths & St George memberships have been on around the 13th of September... That's a few more weeks then 3.

Bulldogs went on sale on the 5th of October...

Well it seems that's wrong because they were only on sale on the 27th. As you can see here.

So if the Dogs were out on the 5th, we've had a head start of a week, even less than I thought.

dimitri

First Grade
Well it seems that's wrong because they were only on sale on the 27th. As you can see here.

So if the Dogs were out on the 5th, we've had a head start of a week, even less than I thought.

from what i understand rabbitohs went on sale on the 27th - but all their members had brochures in their letterboxes by Friday 24th.

Bulldogs I think had their memberships for sale on 5 Oct - but their members/fans didnt have brochures in their letterbox until well after that.

Saint Doc

Coach
FFS will you people listen to yourselves?

Did souths fans get their brochures in the letterbox on a mornng or afternoon postie run?

Lambretta

First Grade
Does anyone have the numbers on Roosters membership so far?

I know there were 650 on the first day of sales, but I havent heard anything since then.

sarahk

Juniors
That's awesome! Hopefully you guys can come close to 15K total members.

Yeah im hoping so. Though with our position on the ladder this season, our 'recruitment' for next year, and ongoing media reports that the club is in 'turmoil', we'd be lucky to get that!

Edit: Just noticed that on our site we have a counter and it says 3344. Im assuming thats for both ticketed and non ticketed. Are the bulldogs, dragons and rabbitohs figures both T and NT too?

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah im hoping so. Though with our position on the ladder this season, our 'recruitment' for next year, and ongoing media reports that the club is in 'turmoil', we'd be lucky to get that!

Edit: Just noticed that on our site we have a counter and it says 3344. Im assuming thats for both ticketed and non ticketed. Are the bulldogs, dragons and rabbitohs figures both T and NT too?

I know our counter is ticketed only, because our overall total has passed 5k, as for the others I'm not sure, but I think the Dragons counter is only ticketed too.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Anyone know what souths, parra etc.... had this time last year? Would be interesting to see how good the member numbers are so far compared to the record year. maybe give an indication of where they are headed this season.

At least the Eels have manned up and put up a counter! The rest should follow suit

BunniesMan

Immortal
Anyone know what souths, parra etc.... had this time last year? Would be interesting to see how good the member numbers are so far compared to the record year. maybe give an indication of where they are headed this season.

At least the Eels have manned up and put up a counter! The rest should follow suit

Souths, Dragons and Bulldogs also have a counter.

yadamisha

Juniors
The Sharks had over 300 new members and 400 renewals on the first day of memberships sales but no counter on the website as yet.