What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

cleary89

Coach
I wouldnt say close to sell out, I think both grounds will hold 22k after extensions. But we should get about 15k ticketed, I'd say half to both. So about 11250 or half the ground sold out before tickets go on sale. That said, pretty sure Kogarah grandstand is completely sold.

Saint Doc

Coach
As already stated, most saints fans are 12 game members. I think the 10-12k ticketed per ground is accurate.

If we're going to apply your maths to the tigers, that would leave only 1500 members for each of their 3 grounds...obviously not the case!

Doga

Juniors
So, after speaking to the club last week on Tuesday and told that someone would give me a call I am still waiting.

Have emailed the club and told them that I will not be renewing next year and wished them luck on reaching 13k by Round 1.

ouwet

Bench
So, after speaking to the club last week on Tuesday and told that someone would give me a call I am still waiting.

Have emailed the club and told them that I will not be renewing next year and wished them luck on reaching 13k by Round 1.

You still whinging about it? It's your business with the club! Every other member i spoke to has had no problem... Maybe you're the problem?

Doga

Juniors
You still whinging about it? It's your business with the club! Every other member i spoke to has had no problem... Maybe you're the problem?

No. Just thought I would update considering people were discussing it with me last week.

Anyway, no longer a member. Problem fixed.

dimitri

First Grade
No. Just thought I would update considering people were discussing it with me last week.

Anyway, no longer a member. Problem fixed.

If you emailed them, wouldnt they have emailed you back?

They ALWAYS email me back very quickly no matter how small or large the Membership question or even if its a non membership question maybe related to an away game etc.

:crazy:

BDGS

Bench
You do realise they sell about 6 different types of full season 12 game (at both stadiums) memberships which make up the majority of their membership numbers. Add in about 2,000 or so of 6 game memberships for each stadium and there already close to a sell out before tickets are even on sale.

Yes i do realise that, i still disagree though.

Doga

Juniors
If you emailed them, wouldnt they have emailed you back?

They ALWAYS email me back very quickly no matter how small or large the Membership question or even if its a non membership question maybe related to an away game etc.

:crazy:

They didn't respond to a phone call last week. I didn't email them last week.

I sent them an email today and I received a response.

What is with the crazy emoticon. Are you people really that incapable of criticism.

Kinda fits in with the whole attitude within the NRL. Don't worry, you are all going great. :roll:

I did not post for my amusement or to criticise the club I supported well, since I was born. I am not a run of the mill supporter.

I have been a member since 04 and attended out of my own pocket since 96. Signed my GF up in 07. Bulldogs Football Club Voting Member. Canterbury Leagues Club Member. I have attended several Golf Day's, Season Launches, Presentation Nights, Night with the coaches, amongst other paid events.

But hey, you lot feel free to take the piss. Clearly I have some sort of a grudge or something.

Von

Juniors
I believe you Doga.
It's a poor way for any club to treat their members.

I emailed Manly before Christmas as I was going to buy my best mate a membership.
I never got a reply, so they didn't get a new member.

Doga, why not come and join us at the Roosters.

You will be made very welcome.

:)

adamkungl

Immortal
I believe you Doga.

I emailed Manly before Christmas as I was going to buy my best mate a membership.

Does not compute.

in other news, i'm getting my membership tomorrow.

ouwet

Bench
I believe you Doga.

He'd fit in with the whinging Chook Pen!

beave

Coach
I believe you Doga.

manly have been piss poor, I got my mate membership for Xmas, he had to email the club last week to see what the hell was going on with his gear that was supposed to come with the membership, he got an over night package 2 days later with the gear, seems they forgot about him......................

ouwet

Bench
WOW. No wonder people don't like most Bulldogs Supporters. You really are a wanker.

I'm a wanker? This thread is talking and encouraging people to get memberships! Out of 12K Members you are and your partner are the only ones I know who are disappointment with the services! You had your go at the club and fair enough... BUT YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT!

You don't want your membership anymore... AGAIN fair enough! But FMD we don't want to hear about you putting down the club/membership program anymore! Enjoy the games on Fox/Channel 9.

Doga

Juniors
I'm a wanker? This thread is talking and encouraging people to get memberships! Out of 12K Members you are and your partner are the only ones I know who are disappointment with the services! You had your go at the club and fair enough... BUT YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT!

You don't want your membership anymore... AGAIN fair enough! But FMD we don't want to hear about you putting down the club/membership program anymore! Enjoy the games on Fox/Channel 9.

The thread is called 2011 Memberships. It doesn't specify that this thread is only here for your self gratification. You take the good, with the bad.

Everyone in this thread has been great with their responses except you and Dimitri. One eyed wankers.

No one shares your view so do not use the word WE.

I will continue to post the goings on in this thread. Don't like it, ignore it :)

PS. Yes, you are a Wanker

andrew057

First Grade

Who's "we"? Speak for yourself mate.

He has every right to post in this thread about the poor service hes received. Im interested to hear how its been handled, Dogs need to left their game.