What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

_Johnsy

Referee
Who's "we"? Speak for yourself mate.

He has every right to post in this thread about the poor service hes received. Im interested to hear how its been handled, Dogs need to left their game.

FMD Andy

You should know ouwet is the self proclaimed voice of all RL fans.

ouwet

Bench
The thread is called 2011 Memberships. It doesn't specify that this thread is only here for your self gratification. You take the good, with the bad.

Everyone in this thread has been great with their responses except you and Dimitri. One eyed wankers.

No one shares your view so do not use the word WE.

I will continue to post the goings on in this thread. Don't like it, ignore it :)

PS. Yes, you are a Wanker

Ok 'I'! Hey enjoy fox sports and channel 9!!:lol:

Bulldogs have signed almost 2000 members in the last three weeks... Obviously they are doing something right! Over 12K (Over 10K Season ticket holders) and only 2 complaints, glad it's you:lol:

Doga

Juniors
I don't think we should be too hard on Ouwet. I am certain that he does not have a GF and is also probably still a virgin. So he obviously cannot show any empathy.

ANYWAY, pests aside...

I received a response from the club. I found the following parts interesting...

1. Renew as early as possible and be placed higher up in the queue (This runs on a first in best dressed basis) This applies for all avenues of how we receive a renewal (Online, in person, teamstore or via fax/mail).

However, then I am told later in the same email...

As your cousin renewed later and requested additional seats, at the time we got to his application form. Seats had become available, the reason why seats would have become available is that, the member in those seats would have also been on our list to move or add additional seats.

Which means If I renewed later I would have had my request fulfilled.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

ouwet

Bench
I don't think we should be too hard on Ouwet. I am certain that he does not have a GF and is also probably still a virgin. So he obviously cannot show any empathy. ANYWAY, pests aside...

Getting personal mate...:lol: Touchie!
Go have a cry about the Bad Bad Bulldogs.

gronkathon

First Grade
It is one of those things. If you renew within that designated period you are guaranteed your seats from the previous year. You could take the risk and apply after that renewal period and maybe you would have gotten better seats but there is every chance you would have gotten worse as well

Doga

Juniors
It is one of those things. If you renew within that designated period you are guaranteed your seats from the previous year. You could take the risk and apply after that renewal period and maybe you would have gotten better seats but there is every chance you would have gotten worse as well

I won't be taking any risk. I will not be renewing my 2 tickets and my brother will not be renewing his.

I will not be signing up down the track either as I will be a "new fan" and will only be able to get crap seats.

In the wash up The Bulldogs will not feel a sting but that is 3 guaranteed (2 families - potentially) tickets that they no longer have.

applesauce

Bench
I won't be taking any risk. I will not be renewing my 2 tickets and my brother will not be renewing his.

I will not be signing up down the track either as I will be a "new fan" and will only be able to get crap seats.

In the wash up The Bulldogs will not feel a sting but that is 3 guaranteed (2 families - potentially) tickets that they no longer have.

Ok mate we get it. Your not renewing.

Sorry to hear how you have been treated but your just repeating yourself now.

Perth Red

Post Whore

with all the empty seats at Telstra how can they not find three good ones together?

8000 Members for the Raiders in 2011

9/03/2011 4:08:37 PM

It’s a monumental day for the Canberra Raiders today, with confirmation that they’ve reached their target of 8000 members for the new NRL season.

The record set last year of just over 6000 members has been smashed this campaign, with fans of the club joining up in droves to be a part of the new season.

With just four days to go until kick-off against the Sharks at Canberra Stadium the club is now looking to smash past the 8000 mark and sign up as many last minute members as they can ahead of the season.

Raiders CEO Don Furner said the target of 8000 members in 2011 looked a tough one to reach just a few short months ago, but applauded the 8000 members who have signed up and said he hoped they were excited about what lies ahead in 2011.

“If you would have asked me in 2006 when we started to push memberships that we’d have 8000 by the start of 2011 we’d have been very happy and we’re very happy to announce today that we’ve reached the target,” Furner said. “Hopefully in 2012 we can push through the 10,000 barrier.”

Memberships are still on sale for the Raiders in 2011 through http://www.raiders.com.au/membership and by calling (02) 6253 3515.

The 2011 Raiders Members only day is on this Saturday from 9.00am at Canberra Stadium and will give members an exclusive look at the Raiders last training session before round one against the Sharks on Sunday.

People who wish to join up can do so at the members day at the Western Entrance to Canberra Stadium.

http://www.raiders.com.au/default.a...37&title=8000-members-for-the-raiders-in-2011

dimitri

First Grade
guys

lets all kiss up and be happy little members

DOGA u can kiss the guys at the bulldogs hahah

:eek:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Bulldogs ticketed members number is very close to Souths from what I saw in Monday's paper.

supera

Juniors
stoked for the raiders! i think approx 5500 of those are full ticketed, which start at $215 ($185 for renewals), so thats a really good effort in this town. we'll soar past 10,000 with the band wagon effect if we start well.