What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

mxlegend99

Referee
Bulldogs have gone through the 10,000 mark for season ticket holders for the 1st time :D!

Ticketed Members As Per Today's Tele... What the figures do show is the the Bulldogs should really start pushing some non-ticketed options... Almost 90% of our members are season ticket holders (Unlike most other clubs).
Brisbane - 12,421
Canberra - 5,175
Bulldogs 10,076
Cronulla - 2,679
Gold Coast - 6,317
Manly - 5,974
Melbourne - 7,088
Newcastle - 7,053
Cowboys - 6,895
Parramatta - 6,776
Penrith - 5,503
South Sydney - 11,777
St George - 13,321
Sydney Roosters - 6,170
Warriors - 7,770
West Tigers - 5,148
I don't think it would make much sense for the Bulldogs to try pushing non ticketed memberships too hard when their General Admission memberships aren't much more expensive then other clubs non ticketed memberships.

Even if a supporter didn't want the season pass the packs are pretty good value for money. Certainly better then the non ticketed membership packs some of the other clubs offer.

ouwet

Bench
I don't think it would make much sense for the Bulldogs to try pushing non ticketed memberships too hard when their General Admission memberships aren't much more expensive then other clubs non ticketed memberships.

Even if a supporter didn't want the season pass the packs are pretty good value for money. Certainly better then the non ticketed membership packs some of the other clubs offer.

I meant Interstate fans & Country fans!!! If we can get 5-10K from them in the years to come, we'll be going good! Anyways 219 jump over the weekend for us, currently @ 11806 (Ticketed & Non-ticketed).

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I thought the Sharks sold a lot of ticketed memberships in their battle?

Melbourne have done alrite considering they have only been on sale for a month. They should hopefully hit 900 and only have a marginal decrease.

ouwet

Bench

Melbourne have done alrite considering they have only been on sale for a month. They should hopefully hit 900 and only have a marginal decrease.

Most would've been Non-Ticketed! Shocking numbers for the club! Less then 3,000 season ticket holders!

Panther_Daz

Staff member

Yeah and everyone started praising the Sharks about how good they went in their 'Battle'. Well the truth came out when they revealed their Ticketed numbers.

Similar thing happened in the Battle of the West(which is currently in extra time). It was neck and neck at Friday 5pm, however the Tigers had a high percentage of Non-Ticketed memberships sold last week in the Battle. This mornings figures highlight this as Penrith are now ahead on Ticketed over the Tigers.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sharks need a good year on the field before anyone but the die hards will bother with season tickets.

Slackboy72

Coach
But I thought souffs had twice as many members as anybody else.
At least thats what I keep hearing from the dribblers on this forum.

Patorick

Staff member
Payed up for my Manly membership today.

Does anyone here know how long it normal takes for your discount to show up on the website shop?

Thanks.

BDGS

Bench
Bulldogs have gone through the 10,000 mark for season ticket holders for the 1st time :D!

Ticketed Members As Per Today's Tele... What the figures do show is the the Bulldogs should really start pushing some non-ticketed options... Almost 90% of our members are season ticket holders (Unlike most other clubs).
Brisbane - 12,421
Canberra - 5,175
Bulldogs 10,076
Cronulla - 2,679
Gold Coast - 6,317
Manly - 5,974
Melbourne - 7,088
Newcastle - 7,053
Cowboys - 6,895
Parramatta - 6,776
Penrith - 5,503
South Sydney - 11,777
St George - 13,321
Sydney Roosters - 6,170
Warriors - 7,770
West Tigers - 5,148

Our total membership count is now at: 11,806.

nko11

Juniors
"Help the Jetstar Titans win the Battle of Qld! The winning club will receive $10,000 and a selected member of the winning club who signs up during the promotion will win an all expenses paid trip to State of Origin Game 2 in Sydney. Another member will be selected at random and win a fully signed 2011 Jetstar Titans jersey. Non-ticketed memberships start from just $25 and ticketed memberships start from just $65".

Titans facebook posted this earlier. Good to see the NRL being proactive.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Tigers won the Battle of the West. They sold just over 1000 memberships and Panthers finished with 971.

Penrith can be pleased they sold the most Ticketed Memberships in the week though.

Latest posts