What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Von

Juniors
Knights membership is an absolute bargain!!! Great initiative I believe. Will lead to bigger crowds.....more people will buy merchandise, food, etc. Bigger home crowds will help the team get more wins.

The club will get the cheap memberships back 10 fold.

applesauce

Bench
Yes but how long will this spike continue?

Will the increase drop the longer they are available?

Is the 10,000 target more then they can chew?

Good luck to them though.

It's going to be interesting. They are advertising it in Newy, but they need to put these figures with the advertising.

If people feel they are missing out on something they will buy (strike while the iron is hot). If people just see the ads in Newcastle without updated figures showing strong sales, they are not motivated to pick up the phone "now", but rather do it later thinking their will be tickets available still...

CC_Roosters

First Grade
It's going to be interesting. They are advertising it in Newy, but they need to put these figures with the advertising.

If people feel they are missing out on something they will buy (strike while the iron is hot). If people just see the ads in Newcastle without updated figures showing strong sales, they are not motivated to pick up the phone "now", but rather do it later thinking their will be tickets available still...

yes they really should put it out on KOFM everyday, 8000 left, 7000 left.............. If i remember correctly they are doing it in batches of 2500 so the first one is nearly gone!

docbrown

Coach

Well I just looked then and it seems the seats that are coming up now are in the end Bay 12. Seems the more middle ones on offer are all gone.

I can't remember but I can't recall their being lower tier seat available yesterday and now there's 3 bays. Could be mistaken though.

andrew057

First Grade
Im thinking about getting 2x memberships for the Knights with this new deal. I usually just go to the odd here and there, but with the prices on offer seems too good to be true. I checked and as Doc mentioned the best tickets available are bay 12.

Question, if Im away or cant make one of the games, is it ok to give the tickets to friends to use?

docbrown

Coach
Im thinking about getting 2x memberships for the Knights with this new deal. I usually just go to the odd here and there, but with the prices on offer seems too good to be true. I checked and as Doc mentioned the best tickets available are bay 12.

Question, if Im away or cant make one of the games, is it ok to give the tickets to friends to use?

I had a similar question because I wanted 3 tickets that could either be used by 2 adults + 1 kid or 1 adult + 2 kids. I ended up buying three tickets under three membership names and got a 4th non-ticketed membership under a 4th name just because I wanted everybody to be members.

So I guess because it's paid for as long as those people have got the card/barcode anybody can sit in those 2 seats that you get.

applesauce

Bench

It's like that at the Broncos.

It is actually encourage and rightly so. it doesn't 3 things.

Fills and empty seat still,
More use of the stadiums food and drink facilities,
Advertises a ga,e to other fans/potential fans currently not members.

docbrown

Coach
Where is that graphic.

On the Knights webpage when you click the membership offer there's a seating plan.

2379 sold as of an hour ago.

Seem like those lower bays will become available tonight or early tomorrow.

I guess this puts the Knights at around 11,000-12,000 mark now.

Last edited:

BDGS

Bench
On the Knights webpage when you click the membership offer there's a seating plan.

2379 sold as of an hour ago.

Seem like those lower bays will become available tonight or early tomorrow.

I guess this puts the Knights at around 11,000-12,000 mark now.

Thanks for that mate.