What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

BunniesMan

Immortal
They will catch you within 2 at their current rate... :lol:
wrong, even if they were to maintain that rate, they'd be at 20k in 2 years but we'd be above 20k in 2 years.

But given the year they've had it won't surprise me if they stall at 10k in 2012.

H.H

Juniors
Incredible isn't it....expect nothing less.

But seriously, as much as I hate Souffs, I do take my hat off to them for the work they've done with their memberships.

We're definitely a year or 3 behind them so don't be suprised to feel us breathing down your neck within 5 years.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

souths fans........:lol:

Can we get a ticketed member update please hq? Haven't seen any numbers in a few weeks.

Also looking at the ticketing map at the knights, it looks like they are initially selling for the fringes of the AJ stand which is very smart, at most home games they sit empty. They will probably do the same for the new stand as well.

Didgi

wrong, even if they were to maintain that rate, they'd be at 20k in 2 years but we'd be above 20k in 2 years.

But given the year they've had it won't surprise me if they stall at 10k in 2012.

Wrong.

5k last year
10k this year
20k next year
40k the year after

They'd be 40k in 2 years.

LOL@50uff$ fans just keep giving

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wrong.

5k last year
10k this year
20k next year
40k the year after

They'd be 40k in 2 years.

LOL@50uff$ fans just keep giving
Didgi you dumb shit. I'll highlight the following for you because you obviously missed it in your arrogant attempt to make someone else look foolish.
Chooks 9,976. Should hit 10k on Monday.

Almost 100% increase on 2009.
2009 didgi, two thousand and f**king nine. I'll do the math for you. 2011-2009 = 2. It took two years for the 100% increase. That means they'd only be at 20k in 2 years, not 40k. Idiot.

nko11

Juniors
Rooster have increased 163% this year from last. Meaning with continued growth they would reach 26,503. Probably beating 50UFFS!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Eh, I misread it. You can't exactly go around calling others idiots.
Well when you insulted my team unnecessarily I think I will.
Rooster have increased 163% this year from last. Meaning with continued growth they would reach 26,503. Probably beating 50UFFS!
The odds of maintaining that growth in what looks to be a poorer year for them onfield, plus with the controversy, is very very low.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Pity the 20 000 odd bunny members rarely attend games. There was a lot of Dragons fans there on Monday night.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Well lets hope this current membership drive - craze? - doesn't just end this year. Wouldn't it be great if in 5 years time we're talking about most clubs having 15,000+ with some looking at having 30,000 or more.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Still no where near the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs who have 20,342 http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/#Scene_1 members.

At you present rate of improvement you just might catch us in about a hundred years.

Souths have little to .. crow about , to be matched .. maybe outnumbered by the Dragons fans last Monday by a club with the largest membership base is " disgraceful "

they'll be 20K bulldog fans at ANZ tonight
heres a suggestion for Souths fans .. instead of boasting how many members you have , get off your red n green asses .. & match that number
its going to be a bottler of a game ... Souths have found some form
Doggies playin good
so get a map to ANZ ( as most of you don't seem to know where it is) & actually " support" your side.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's the thing that shits me about Souths. Member to crowd ratio is ATROCIOUS.

Canterbury have about 13.5/14k members, and we're averaging 25k so far this season (just 2 home games) and providing good boosts to away sides.

Souths on the other hand have this huge 20/21k member base, yet average 19,717 so far.

As the above poster said, get off your backsides and match the membership figure and improve on it. Stop being fairweather!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths have little to .. crow about , to be matched .. maybe outnumbered by the Dragons fans last Monday by a club with the largest membership base is " disgraceful "

they'll be 20K bulldog fans at ANZ tonight
heres a suggestion for Souths fans .. instead of boasting how many members you have , get off your red n green asses .. & match that number
its going to be a bottler of a game ... Souths have found some form
Doggies playin good
so get a map to ANZ ( as most of you don't seem to know where it is) & actually " support" your side.
http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2011.html

Sort by H&A totals avg. 3rd highest combined home and away average. The 2 above us are the usual standouts. So I think we're doing fine.

Raiderdave

First Grade
http://stats.rleague.com/rl/crowds/2011.html

Sort by H&A totals avg. 3rd highest combined home and away average. The 2 above us are the usual standouts. So I think we're doing fine.

read the above ratio of members to crowds .... home crowds

in 2010
no sides had the same member numbers V home crowds
they were all bigger .... in some cases a lot bigger
none had smaller home crowd numbers against members .. except Souths

what the hell is going on there ?

tonight is the reciprical deal between ANZ tennents .. ie Souths full ticketed are treated like Dogs members & get in for nothing
Souths have 13K plus full ticketed members
if they don't turn up tonight .... if they sit in their lounge rooms & watch their side play like they seem to do for most away games at ANZ ... they should hang their heads in shame
theres no excuses .... so get there !

Last edited:

big country

Juniors
That's the thing that shits me about Souths. Member to crowd ratio is ATROCIOUS.

Canterbury have about 13.5/14k members, and we're averaging 25k so far this season (just 2 home games) and providing good boosts to away sides.

Souths on the other hand have this huge 20/21k member base, yet average 19,717 so far.

As the above poster said, get off your backsides and match the membership figure and improve on it. Stop being fairweather!

On any given day NO club will have 100% of member base turning up to games - more like 50-60% would turn up due to other commitments. Our mandate at souths is to pledge financial support first and foremost and we live by that