What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

applesauce

Bench
Memberships should be a self fulfilling prophecy. As the best seats go people will be forced to sign up to guarantee their seats and eventually move into their preferred as their renewals increase.

gronkathon

First Grade
Tigers web site is now report 6686 which sees us surpass last years number with the Battle Of The West still to begin

applesauce

Bench
There is no excuse for the Tigers not to get 10k this year. The battle of the West should see similar increase to the week1 battle of the beaches.

Parramatta and Wests should be looking at similar totals as St George and Souths over the next 18months with the right marketing.

ccr

I wasn't planning on buying an Eels membership this year as I was going to be moving out of Sydney.

I signed up because (I will end up staying in Sydney for most of the year) but more importantly, because there will come a time when waiting lists will be required for new members. I dont frankly want to be shut out of seeing my team play (when/if ever that happens).

Do the eels have a regional\non ticketed membership? I'm pretty sure other clubs have them.

Mike_Jets

Juniors
Mike Jets has his own special version of reality. Probably one where the Jets are actually relevant to any decent Rugby League comp.

I am very happy where the jets are, NSWRL is where we belong. A national second tier comp perhaps but watching a game at Henson Park is affordable and enjoyable for all the family (including babies and pets!).
Will be even better next season when your lot are nothing to do with us:D

gronkathon

First Grade
I wouldn't go so far as saying enjoyable Mike. There is something magical about the place yes but its also a little depressing, the view is rubbish and the flogball posts at each end of the oval are a disgrace

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith have announced 2 of the events happening next week in the Battle of the West:

Legend for a day -

Wednesday 2nd March
• Greg Alexander appearing at Westfield Penrith with other 1991 team members (team members TBC).
• Greg Alexander announcing winner of “Legend for a day” competition.
• Legend for a Day competition allows one lucky member to win a place in Greg Alexander’s team at the Round 5 Heritage Game where two teams made up of Panthers Legends will play each other. (T&C’s: To be eligible for the draw, a Ticketed Member must purchase an item of merchandise between February 21 and March 2. A random draw will decide the winner from all eligible entries)

Team Launch -

Thursday 3rd March 6.00pm – 9.00pm Official Team Launch Westfield Appearance

• Entire Panthers squad in attendance.
• Players will conduct telethon/membership drive.
• Team posters signed.
• Player interviews/Q & A’s. Westfield Penrith (near Panthers Shop)

BDGS

Bench
There is no excuse for the Tigers not to get 10k this year. The battle of the West should see similar increase to the week1 battle of the beaches.

Parramatta and Wests should be looking at similar totals as St George and Souths over the next 18months with the right marketing.

While i would love for them too and how good it will be for the game i don't think they will.

Happy to be proven wrong though Tiger fans.

applesauce

Bench
While i would love for them too and how good it will be for the game i don't think they will.

Happy to be proven wrong though Tiger fans.

Even if they get 1500 in the battle, 40% of memberships are sold between kick off and April (according to a poster on here).

gronkathon

First Grade
To be completely honest I wouldn't expect a huge surge in Tigers numbers.

Alot of our fan base does not have alot of free dosch as we have a large percentage of young families in amongst our fans. Add to this the 3 precints of home grounds and it makes life difficult. If the Tigers would wise up and sell a 6 game GA season ticket where you don't have to preselect the ground that may give us a boost.

A few years from now the kids who tagged on in 2005 will be reaching an age of higher disposable income and that will help our numbers

BDGS

Bench
To be completely honest I wouldn't expect a huge surge in Tigers numbers.

Alot of our fan base does not have alot of free dosch as we have a large percentage of young families in amongst our fans. Add to this the 3 precints of home grounds and it makes life difficult. If the Tigers would wise up and sell a 6 game GA season ticket where you don't have to preselect the ground that may give us a boost.

Or you know, just play all games at Campbelltown and Leichhardt. 6 each.

gronkathon

First Grade
Corporate reality means we never will. The corporate facilities and lack of gauranteed income put us in a potentially untenable position. A wet winter and lack of covered seating sees our finances take a real hit.

We are projected to make a profit this season without the need for Leagues club grants