What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
Nadal 5-4 Haas

good game so far. fight backs, big leads, screaming, groaning, OUTS and FAULTS!

Bulldog Force

Referee
LOL... man I love our Summer of Tennis :cool:

At the moment, we have Schiavone taking on Oprandi... and I tell you, Oprandi isn't intimidated or laying down. It's always good to see 2 Italian girls "Getting it on!" :eek: :shock: :oops:

joshie

Live Update Team
meanwhile CAPTAIN DOUCHEBAG IS LEADING OVER HAAS 6-4, 3-1 OVER THE COURT! CAN HAAS RETURN TO FORM TO MAKE A COMEBACK? OR WILL CAPTAIN NADAL DOUCHEBAG WIN THIS MATCH EASILY

FIND OUT.....NEXT POST!

joshie

Live Update Team
and in a womens match

Marina Erakovic from New Zealand is leading 6-3, 6-6 agaisnt Chrsitina Mchale

joshie

Live Update Team
wow this is pretty good! 3-3 in the tie break for these ladies! tune in if you can

Bulldog Force

Referee
Pretty entertaining game that one.

Meanwhile over on Margaret Court Arena, Schiavone is in all sorts at the moment... lost the first set and down 2-3 at the moment. Why isn't Oprandi on the Italian Fed Cup team?

joshie

Live Update Team
Haase is absolutly fighting for his victory! i dont know if it forthcoming but he is doing everything he can to bring down Nadal! its great tennis to watch!

6-4, 3-5 and a deuce being played out! great tennis

joshie

Live Update Team
Pretty entertaining game that one.

Meanwhile over on Margaret Court Arena, Schiavone is in all sorts at the moment... lost the first set and down 2-3 at the moment. Why isn't Oprandi on the Italian Fed Cup team?

generally, sporting organisations rarely go for talent over names etc these days haha

Latest posts