What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

joshie

Live Update Team
he gets one back and looks a little more better, but he is frustrated. 4-2 to federer in the second set

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Telling shot of Tomic shrugging shoulders saying "I can't do anything". Tennis lesson he won't ever forget.

This is a Master Class from Federer. Tomic is playing a video game on Legend difficulty right now.

joshie

Live Update Team
Tomic is adapting, but then fed just changes it on him! Tomic is pushing him slightly but, this is disappointing.

joshie

Live Update Team
Tomic was looking much better at 2-1, had the deuce but the 3rd seed snatched it from him

I am going to want to see this asap! thats distasteful

Wally Masur was giving it to him on Fox Sports after the match. He reckons Almagro's shot was perfectly reasonable and Berdych over reacted. I tend to agree with him. Especially considering Almagro immediately apologised to him about the shot. It's a shame, because I like Berdych, but I hope Raffa wipes the floor with him in the QF.

joshie

Live Update Team
Wally Masur was giving it to him on Fox Sports after the match. He reckons Almagro's shot was perfectly reasonable and Berdych over reacted. I tend to agree with him. Especially considering Almagro immediately apologised to him about the shot. It's a shame, because I like Berdych, but I hope Raffa wipes the floor with him in the QF.

nothing less than a 6-0 6-0 6-0 destruction is worthy for dogs like him.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Berdych is a disgrace. Almagro had to stretch to hit the forehand, so it could of very well been an accident IMO. And even if it wasn't, it's part of tennis. You see players do it all the time.

What a sook.

joshie

Live Update Team
Spoke too soon!

Weird Al Jankovich coming back 4-3!

and yeah i agree all starr, absolute idoit he is

Berdych is a disgrace. Almagro had to stretch to hit the forehand, so it could of very well been an accident IMO. And even if it wasn't, it's part of tennis. You see players do it all the time.

What a sook.

Even if he was upset at the time, you always shake hands after the match and leave it on the court.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wozniacki... this may be her year. She's been on fire this tournament.

Also, I think I should put money on Rafa to beat TB. He's been sizzling!

Pando

Juniors
Tomic is the laziest tennis player I have ever seen. He might actually win if he could be bothered running once in a while.
Way over-rated.

Latest posts