What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Australia Open Campaign

Chip Bayless

Juniors
A harder win than it had to be in the end, but it's a win and sets him up for Andy "Pout Mouth" Roddick. Hewitt is up against though he always has a "puncher's chance" I feel.

Serena Williams had a slow start to her campaign, I am not concerned. Seen it before. Serena is still my tip for the women's title (she is in any tournament she plays in).

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ana Ivanovic won against Lino, 6-3, 6-0. Kuznetsova came back from a second set loss to beat Chanelle Scheepers 6-3, 3-6, 6-0.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Here's another beauty on court at the moment. Iventa Benesova from, yep, none other than the Czech Republic. Looks to be in comfortable stride in taking the first set from China's #2 player, Shuai Peng!

220px-Iveta_Benesova_at_the_2011_Australian_Open1.jpg

joshie

Live Update Team
Australian beauty Olivia Rogowska is battling Li Na right now.

Na is up 6-2.

Oh Olivia :D

b_rogowska_20_01.jpg

joshie

Live Update Team
Here's another beauty on court at the moment. Iventa Benesova from, yep, none other than the Czech Republic. Looks to be in comfortable stride in taking the first set from China's #2 player, Shuai Peng!

220px-Iveta_Benesova_at_the_2011_Australian_Open1.jpg

We meet again haha! What about all the Aussie girls :p

What is the score in that match now?

its 6-2, 1-1 in favour of Li in this match here

Bulldog Force

Referee
Let's just keep in mind Olivia is only a baby - 20 years old. She's got a lot to learn about the game at elite level. I'm still confused as to why Monika Wejnert never played this year :(

Seriously, Brunette, nice tanned body. Ohhhh

3168491882_fab89cd12a.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
We meet again haha! What about all the Aussie girls :p

What is the score in that match now?

its 6-2, 1-1 in favour of Li in this match here
At the moment, Benesova is leading 5-2 :D

In another match, Anabel Garrigues of Spain takes the first set against Olga Govortsova of, Belarus. Yet against, Eastern Europe!

Olga's not bad either ;)

1870_Olga_Govortsova_photo_1.jpg

joshie

Live Update Team
I think their should be an event where the most beautiful tennis players have a hit out in a mod game haha! it would be awesome

and

foretz gacon (france) is down 0-2 clijsters (belgium)

joshie

Live Update Team
At the moment, Benesova is leading 5-2 :D

In another match, Anabel Garrigues of Spain takes the first set against Olga Govortsova of, Belarus. Yet against, Eastern Europe!

Olga's not bad either ;)

1870_Olga_Govortsova_photo_1.jpg

:clap::clap: to her parents. shes finnnneeeeee

joshie

Live Update Team
Clijsters cruises to a 6-0 lead over Frenchwoman Foretz-Gacon

22 minutes is all it took for that one

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Daniela Hantuchova levels it at a set all against Lesia Tsurenko (this one's a Ukrainian :lol:) Currently down 0-1 in the 3rd!

joshie

Live Update Team
9th seed Mardy Fish from the USA is down 6-7, 3-6 to Ajelanjandro Falla (where the f**k is Col)

Bulldog Force

Referee
and Hantuchova hoes through too, winning 6-3 in the 3rd. I don't like the looks of this though Joshie... with todays performance I don't think she'll get past the 3rd round.

Clijsters on the otherhand... she may well go all the way :)