What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Gains and Losses and possible squad

broncos2010

Juniors
You guys don't need moltzen seriously you got enough depth to cover easy.

This is what I think would be a good team.
Nightie has done the job before many times and he has not let anyone down or you can play stanley there and play nightie on the wing and bring in the melb stanley to the centers.

1. Nightie
2.Morris
3. Copper
4. Stanley
5. Vidot

Good enough to be top 4.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nightie has done the job before many times and he has not let anyone down or you can play stanley there and play nightie on the wing and bring in the melb stanley to the centers.

1. Nightie
2.Morris
3. Copper
4. Stanley
5. Vidot

Good enough to be top 4.
Don't you think we should add some halves and a forward pack to that?

Minh

First Grade
You guys don't need moltzen seriously you got enough depth to cover easy.

1. Nightie
2.Morris
3. Copper
4. Stanley
5. Vidot

Good enough to be top 4.

Didn't know we had a boy in blue playing for us in the centres next year.:sarcasm:

We need Moltzen for added depth.;-)

Minh

First Grade
save the money and get dugan ;-)

With Moltzen here I would rather go after a Keiran Foran or wishful thinking Thurston. I rate Dugan very highly though and if we signed him I would be ecstatic all the same, only concern is he is injury prone.

big pat

Coach
things are bad enough, now we have a bronco trying to tell us what we need, bronco 2011 worry about life without locky, saints will take care of themselves.

possm

Coach
1. Moltzen
2.Morris
3. Copper
4. Stanley
5. Nightie
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Weyman
9. King
10. Merrin
11. Creagh
12. Scott
13. Young
14. Hunt
15. Prior
16. Marketo
17. De Belin

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
Surely Copper can arrest a few players out of line on the field, he will apprehend all the thugs from the Storm.:lol:

Minh

First Grade
Even better if we can get him on police officer's wages.

Or play for $1 like that bloke many years ago Jonathon Davies I think is his name for the Dogs, but the back door payment was 300k.:lol:

If we are thinking about bringing some youth into the side there is an outstanding halfback proposition in the bulldogs SG ball halfback, Matt Thorpe. This kid can play and given our situation with aged halfbacks and few prospects he may be a good option.