What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Gains and Losses and possible squad

Minh

First Grade
The Tigers as a club would stoop very low if in fact they did do that and would lose all respect amongst other clubs.

Minh

First Grade
This wheeling and dealing by the Tigers if true is a certain sign of desperation I didn't think Tim Sheens would be that kind of guy.

RedVDave

First Grade
It's ironic when we announced the signing of Moltzen we were told that we were disrespectful for doing on their game day, we were arrogant and unethical according to the Tigers, so what would you call this then?

Cagey Mac

Bench
It's ironic when we announced the signing of Moltzen we were told that we were disrespectful for doing on their game day, we were arrogant and unethical according to the Tigers, so what would you call this then?

Umm..hypocrisy? Arrogance? Am I getting warm?

gypsy

Bench
Rangi also made the switch to play for England now instead of New Zealand a bit like Brad Thorn from Oz to New Zealand All Blacks.

He says he has never felt more at home in his life.
I'm living in England, have been for near 2 years now, can't say I've seen anything to change my allegiance.

Been to a few Cas games, he is very talented. Still only young as well.

Minh

First Grade
He says he has never felt more at home in his life.
I'm living in England, have been for near 2 years now, can't say I've seen anything to change my allegiance.

Been to a few Cas games, he is very talented. Still only young as well.

Incredible rise though, player of the year there in England.

Minh

First Grade

Very unprofessional a club run by a bunch of dishonorable douche bags. If he meant so much to them why did they not sign him in the first place.

gypsy

Bench
Very unprofessional a club run by a bunch of dishonorable douche bags. If he meant so much to them why did they not sign him in the first place.

Agree totally. Like most of us don't hate the Tigers enough already!

Whatever way it turns out, I'm looking forward to their next clash

Minh

First Grade
Agree totally. Like most of us don't hate the Tigers enough already!

Whatever way it turns out, I'm looking forward to their next clash

Yep and a half century win or thereabouts the type Gaz and Blacklock used to dish out is the order of the day.:crazy:

Minh

First Grade
Tigers are a joke club. Anyone got Boyd's number maybe it's not too late you know what I mean.:lol::lol::lol:

Minh

First Grade
1. Kyle Stanley
2. Nightingale
3. Chase Stanley/ Vidot
4. Cooper
5. Morris
6. Soward
7. Hornby

If Moltzen and Tigers do the low act we would still be OK, they can keep him we don't need him if he doesn't want to play for the top shelf club.:cool:

Mattc

Juniors
Does anyone think that Price will do something a bit 'left field'?
We have been very conservative over the last few years under Bennett.
Do we have a youngster to come out of nowhere to shake things up?
Or will he muck around with the squad positionally?
Change could be good, freshen things up.

Latest posts