What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanoff

Juniors
is that $160 the money that they pay me if i buy it?

if it is, it isn't enough. i need a few more zeros before the decimal point to even think about it.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I liked the City jersey last week but can not stand most Rugby League and Rugby Union jerseys and wish they just have 1 jersey with v-necks.
The NRL go OTT alot of times.

innsaneink

Referee
19561839.jpg

beave

Coach
They actually nailed the DPDU colours and auscam pattern but it looks terrible on a jersey. If they maybe done the colours in the traditional manly colours it may have come off a bit better but that was a big fail last night.

Canard

Immortal
My girlfriend who knows slighty more about Rugby League than Michael Slater (i.e. absolutely nothing) stated "What the f**k is that????"

Zigwaa

Bench
Speaking of camo jerseys... Updated Storm "battle" jersey for Broncos game.

LMel-2-Jer-Battle-300.jpg

Nice jersey. Ruined by the sponsor block though.

Surely they could just put the white "Crown" writing and king's crown logo on there without the rectangle block around it? It disrupts the jersey's V and the fact that the sponsor block colour is navy I.e. same as storm navy, they could lose the block easily and still have the sponsor colours represented.

beave

Coach
agreed, get rid of the blue box do the text and/or the crown in gold.

The text only should suffice IMO......

LESStar58

Referee

Surely they could just put the white "Crown" writing and king's crown logo on there without the rectangle block around it? It disrupts the jersey's V and the fact that the sponsor block colour is navy I.e. same as storm navy, they could lose the block easily and still have the sponsor colours represented.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; as long as they are paying us a million a year after what happened in 2010 I'm happy to display us however the f**k they tell us to.

But I agree, I reckon the logo by itself (but GOLD) against purple backgroud would look sweet!

Lowdown

Juniors
I've said it before and I'll say it again; as long as they are paying us a million a year after what happened in 2010 I'm happy to display us however the f**k they tell us to.

But I agree, I reckon the logo by itself (but GOLD) against purple backgroud would look sweet!

I've given up thinking the Storm will ever properly integrate a logo with their jersey.

Slapping on an iron-on box logo over half the jersey front is great if your the sponsor. Crap for everyone else.

Teddyboy

First Grade

Ruined also by not having a V neck.

NRL jerseys are up there with the MMA/UFC shit tops.

flippikat

Bench
I just saw the players warming up for the Raiders V Sharks.

So we have a well-intentioned but rather horrible camouflage jersey for the Raiders (none of the team colours, but the same V from this season's new home jersey!), versus a team in a heritage strip that's quietly become their home strip (has anyone seen the Sharks 'official' home jersey this year?)

Oh man.. just saw the Raiders jersey up close, one of the stripes on the V is brown?!?

And they're auctioning them after the game for charity? Imagine how much more they'd raise if they actually looked decent.

Seriously, NRL - do something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.