What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee 7

Juniors
Now Souths twitter are saying that there will be no women in league jersey (last week they said they were doing one)

IanG

Coach
The Knights have done something similar by putting every player to pull on a Knights jumper on their Members only jersey

knights_jersey_combined_sm.jpg

The one we all got if you bought your season ticket last year before the HSG takeover?

macavity

Referee
The Knights have done something similar by putting every player to pull on a Knights jumper on their Members only jersey

knights_jersey_combined_sm.jpg

never understood why they didn't do it with every MEMBER at that point in time instead - it would have made much more sense. Told them as much... response was stony silence.

Nuke

Staff member
This was also a jumper purely for members who were on board before Tinkler took over. The players never wore it on field.

Nuke

Staff member
Not being an owner of this jersey, I can't tell you. He did play 2 games (from memory ... maybe just the one), so I suppose, technically, he should be on there. Greg Smith is a name never to be forgotten by many Novocastrians!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I noticed on the NRL auction site a pink version of the NSW jersey is being auctioned off... :crazy:

ek999

First Grade
Not being an owner of this jersey, I can't tell you. He did play 2 games (from memory ... maybe just the one), so I suppose, technically, he should be on there. Greg Smith is a name never to be forgotten by many Novocastrians!

:lol:

Played the one match against the Bulldogs and basically lost them the match

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/greg-smith/summary.html

Warren Smith obviously didn't believe in doing any sort of background checks before picking someone to play first grade :crazy:

GAZF

First Grade
I noticed on the NRL auction site a pink version of the NSW jersey is being auctioned off... :crazy:

PinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPink

PinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPinkPink

Think the pink thing has been done to death on the jerseys. Time to move onto another way of celebrating women.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think turning jerseys bright pink is horrendous. I'd rather they incorporate some pink trimming into it or put the mcgrath foundation logo on there or something. take the broncos they could hame made the yellow bow tie thing pink rather than the whole jersey

grouch

First Grade
Dragons had a new sponsor on upper back of jersey Friday night. Always.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dragons-Always-Moving-Forward/57761

The St George Illawarra Dragons announced Friday a significant partnership agreement midway through the NRL season with Always agreeing to become a back-of-jersey Apparel Partner of the Club for the remainder of the 2012 season.
Always is an Australian owned and operated business based in Sydney with over 10 years of experience in servicing the building and construction industry.
Always are experts in all aspects of recycling, demolition and excavation while also providing the additional services of bin and machine hire, landfill and civic work.
“We are pleased to be in partnership with the St George Illawarra Dragons,” said Always Managing Director Nasser Matta.
“They are a great team and very much in line with our brand and what it stands for.”

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
i think turning jerseys bright pink is horrendous. I'd rather they incorporate some pink trimming into it or put the mcgrath foundation logo on there or something. take the broncos they could hame made the yellow bow tie thing pink rather than the whole jersey

I liked what Souths did on Friday, having all pink accessories. I think Reynolds or someone had pink compression shorts on.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think it's a better overall approach outside the clubs whose jerseys dont look strange in pink (Saints/Roosters and Panthers for obvious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.